TJ'S Collectibles
Milford MA
$10 entry
Modiefied Swiss format

Prizes are as follows:
1st Place
1 Display Box of Pokémon-e TCG: EX Team Magma vs Team Aqua Booster Packs
An Invite to the World Championships in August 2004
A Travel award for you and a guest (must be a parent or legal guardian if under 18) to the 2004 World Championships
A Stage Two VIP Package containing cool Pokémon Merchandise delivered at the World Championships!

2nd Place
18 Booster Packs of Pokémon-e TCG: EX Team Magma vs Team Aqua Booster Packs

3rd & 4th Place
9 Booster Packs of Pokémon-e TCG: EX Team Magma vs Team Aqua Booster Packs

5th thru 8th Place
4 Booster Packs of Pokémon-e EX Team Magma vs Team Aqua Booster Packs

Who will attend this time?? How much excitement runs through the air and what decks will bne rampant on the eve of the next pokemon set??

I WILL not miss this challenge with a trip to worlds on the line :D

See ya all on the 23rd of may at TJ'S. :thumb: :clap:

Last edited:
Joe- EDIT your title. Its listed for May 23rd on Sunday not the 24th which is a Monday. Yeah TJ's is back to holding on Sunday. woot-woot :D

i can't wait till the challenge comes! it's gonna be fun, of course! only problem for me is i'm going to be in the 15-up group then...

Wootness indeed. I'll be able to get the day off no problems. I don't think the new set will be out yet by then, so looks like I'll have to put my deck back together ^^; According to the spoiler list, my good buddy arcanine is comin back! This time, with built in metal energy *plus* but without the damage protection and -10 HP >< But he's still arcy! ^^

Well looks like i know what i'll be doing on the 23rd......

butterfly719 said:
I should be there along with Rob...and possibly a couple other people

Can't wait to see you there Flare and Magnechu!

Dont think i saw you at the states butterfly719. Wonder what kind of deck you will bw packing for a tournmant of this caliber. see ya in milford.

FireFighter095ReBorn said:
Dont think i saw you at the states butterfly719. Wonder what kind of deck you will bw packing for a tournmant of this caliber. see ya in milford.

Actually, I think I may have seen you. I know Flare mentioned your name. I was at both the MA and RI states, played a Gardy deck, but I may have a new deck to try out for this one (considering the stakes are so high). What type of deck did you play at states? The guy I came with (Rob) was the one who placed first with his unbelievable Team Magma deck. See you there!

PS: Are you going to NH states on the 17th? I'll be there as well.

butterfly719 said:
Actually, I think I may have seen you. I know Flare mentioned your name. I was at both the MA and RI states, played a Gardy deck, but I may have a new deck to try out for this one (considering the stakes are so high). What type of deck did you play at states? The guy I came with (Rob) was the one who placed first with his unbelievable Team Magma deck. See you there!

PS: Are you going to NH states on the 17th? I'll be there as well.

I saw your deck in action. It played preety well in teh torunament. I played a crazed sharpedo/manetric deck and ended 3rd place in the day. I was crushed by rob's deck in the tournament and he was my only loss in the swiss rounds. He said to me,this is the first time im trying this deck when i played next to him in round one and when i found how it played i was a little nervous to face him in round 2.
Unfortunilly i wont be at NH. i am gonna be at my college graduation that day. Its been a long road and i finally get my diploma to show my hard work.

I will be shaping up my sharpedo/manetric deck for another run with a little surprize this time to make it stronger. :cool: I figure if it can go 3rd and take a kingda ex deck to the max losing by one very close turn then who knows how it will fair with a trip to worlds on the line and it has a new upgrade :D

Ill see ya at the gym challenge in just over a month.

Yeah and with a worlds invite and trip on the line the decks should be upgraded and better then states. I just hope someone can take down the power of rob's winning groudon ex/zangoose deck. It went undefeted in the states.

I'll be there. For those who don't know, I was the Fossil Armaldo player at the CC. (well, one of them, the other was babayaga, I think.) But after my mediocre performance, I have decided to go with another form of denial. What form? Wait and see!

Darkash said:
I'll be there. For those who don't know, I was the Fossil Armaldo player at the CC. (well, one of them, the other was babayaga, I think.) But after my mediocre performance, I have decided to go with another form of denial. What form? Wait and see!

Well whatever it is it sounds like a destructive deck. I cant wait to see it in action in milford. Good luck to you and everyone. See ya all in 1 1/2 months.

i hopefully should be there, unless like somethign comes up... or my dad wont let me which will prolly happen. My Highway driving is getting better... but i don't think my parents are totally convinced to let me go for a 2 hr drive..

with a trip to worlds on the line i need to go, and hopefully what happened to me at the nh states wont happen again... i so need to do some pojo representin

Last edited:
Back