MILFORD, MA ~ GYM CHALLENGE

WHEN:
Sunday, June 12, 2005

WHERE:
TJ Collectibles, 160 Main Street, Milford, MA 01757

REGISTRATION & START TIMES:
Registration is from 10:00 - 11:00 AM
Tournament starts at 11:30 AM
All participants must fill out a deck registration form. You can download the form at:
http://members.aol.com/PokeMeBob/RegionalsDeckReg.doc
In order to speed up the registration process and start the tournament on time, you are encouraged to bring a completed deck registration form to the event, and arrive at the tournament early to allow enough time for registration and deck checks. Don’t forget your POP ID# and damage counters.

ENTRY FEE:
Free

MODIFIED FORMAT:
This is a MODIFIED CONSTRUCTED tournament. Modified decks may only include cards from the following Pokémon sets:
Ruby & Sapphire, Sandstorm, Dragon, Team Magma vs. Team Aqua, Hidden Legends, Fire Red & Leaf Green, Team Rocket Returns, Deoxys, Emerald, EX: Trainer Kit, POP Series 1 promo cards, Black Star Promo cards numbered 001 and higher, basic energy cards from any set. Cards from the World Championships Decks are not legal.

TOURNAMENT STRUCTURE:
Three age-separated Swiss tournaments will run simultaneously, one for each of the following age groups: 10 and under, 11-14, and 15 and up. Swiss rounds will be single-game matches. At the end of Swiss rounds, the top players in each age group will participate in single elimination final matches (best 2 out of 3 games) do determine the final standings.

RAFFLE:
Every player who enters the tournament will receive a raffle ticket upon registration. Raffle prizes will be awarded at the end of Swiss Rounds.

MORE INFORMATION:
For more information about the Gym Challenge, the Modified Format, and the Pokémon Floor Rules, go to the Pokémon Organized Play website at www.op.Pokemon-tcg.com Still have questions? Send an email to [email protected] or contact TJ Collectibles, 160 Main Street, Milford MA 01757 (508) 473-5874 www.tjcollect.com

PRIZES:
Everyone who registers receives a Gym Challenge promo card, while supplies last!! Prizes are awarded to the top 8 players in each age category. Our age categories are 10 & Under, 11-14, and 15 and up.
1st Place
An invitation to the Pokémon TCG World Championships™ in 2005. A travel award for the winner (and parent or legal guardian for players under 18) to the 2005 World Championships. 36 booster packs of the most current Pokémon TCG expansion
2nd Place
18 booster packs of the most current Pokémon TCG expansion
3rd & 4th Place
9 booster packs of the most current Pokémon TCG expansion
5th thru 8th Place
4 booster packs of the most current Pokémon TCG expansion

Last edited:
Win or lose regionals i know ill be there for this challenge. Great time to test a new deck when i get there. Be ready all because i guarentee i wont play zappy but a new deck this time around with emerald legal :)

Cool - 1st Gym Challenge I see and it is one I can attend. Woot!!

And Joe - Emerald will be legal for the Regionals also.

The cap attack :biggrin: That is preety lame for you cap. Well nomatter what be ready for the firefighters to attack this and go for the prize of 1st place ;)

2 states. 3 FireFighrers hit top 8,1 hits 2nd twice so milford championships have our lucky number and next time maybe one of us will take it all :thumb:

With 12 days left i gotta be the one to breath life into this topic. Remember this event will be for a trip to worlds so all who dident win thier way via regionals have another shot next sunday.

Ill see ya all next sunday with an old favorite deck but ill keep secret till i play it :cool:

Last edited:
Pokey's Comeback Tour may debut at this.... still seeing if i will be able to with graduation that coming week and everything...

Hey sup guys. I cant wait to go to MA Gym Challenge. Srry i missed MA regionals i missed it for 2 reasons which are my personal buisness. But next sunday The Beast Is Unleased... The Lazyness the Crazyness.... Slaking will be there! Im going to MA for 3 reasons. My chance for my first time at worlds and hanging with pokemon buddys and having fun . Well see yoy guys there and best of luck to everyones whos attneding.

Pokey, if you come to this tourney, I will try to force my mom to bring me up there. Doubt it'll work as we already have 2 trips for us, but it's all good. Prolly won't be there this time guys..

~Chu

:biggrin: 6 days left on the countdown to milford's next big event. Who will be there,who will win and what will be played?? I cant wait to see and to unleash my deadly deck that has been through major practice battles to get itself set. Ill see ya all in 6 days. :biggrin: :cool:

Feraligatr said:
FireFighter095ReBorn good luck. Look forward to seeing you at Nationals!!!

thanks jeff im playing a new deck this sunday so its gonan eb cool to see if it will keep up its great run. se ya at nationals

hey pokey if you manage to win this one there will be another member of team 1337 going to worlds!

I cant wait to test out a new deck and have fun.

Joe your gardy deck is gonna have some problems with me :biggrin:

=-->]-[0t (V)uSt|d<--= said:
hey pokey if you manage to win this one there will be another member of team 1337 going to worlds!

I cant wait to test out a new deck and have fun.

Joe your gardy deck is gonna have some problems with me :biggrin:

We shall see nick, My gardy deck has been wokred on and is ready for ahy deck. Its beatne blaze/raichu ex,amphy ex,slaking ,Only deck i will have problems with is wailord ex but ill find a way around it. If i face you we willl see how much trouble gardy has :cool:

Back