Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Gym Challenge

Allright I understand that the Gym Challenge will be held at local game stores and other local venues between June11th, 2005 and June 26th, 2005.

What I want to know is if there will be a Gym Challenge for every Gym that has a League?

There is usually one Gym Challenge per state. Some, like California and Florida, will have multiple Gym Challenges to meet the needs of the population.

Most often, the venues that host Prereleases also will host a Gym Challenge.

PUI assigns Gym Challenges to PTOs in accordance to their guidelines....

It is up to the PTO to locate the specific venue for the Gym Challenge...be it a store...mall.... convetnion center.....or other location... :clap:

I have it on good authority that Gym Challenge invitations have gone out to various PTOs. Expect to start hearing details from various PTOs after they've planned dates and venues.

Another thing to consider since the call for more PTOs last Spring was made, it would be logical expect even more Gym Challenges to appear than last year for Pokemon Organized Play this year!

that's kinda of close to national is it? >.>; ,I mean the national is the week after of the 26th of june,,
I thought they might have Gym's Challenge in early July or mind July...but
ok. that's cool Can't wait for it..^.^

Man. I only have a chance of attending a GC if it is on the last week of June. I'm on a cruise and then in Florida for another week for the rest of it.

It is close to Nationals, but when else would we have it? Worlds is August, and GS/SS is released in August, so July is a laid back month. For the most part.

Metal Master said:
Man. I only have a chance of attending a GC if it is on the last week of June. I'm on a cruise and then in Florida for another week for the rest of it.

It is close to Nationals, but when else would we have it? Worlds is August, and GS/SS is released in August, so July is a laid back month. For the most part.

Same here except Im going to yellowstone. Can only the tournament organizer choose the spot?

Kevin

As in Venue, or the place to hold it? I think so. I'm not even a proffesor, so I got no idea. :rolleyes:

The date is preset, I think, but then again the tournament organizer might be able to choose that date as well, as long as it doesn't collide with too many other events.

Back