Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

H:Unreleased Dragon Frontier Deck Box,Worlds Promos,More W: 1ST EDITION BASE/SHININGS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gengar

HAVES:

Dragon Frontier Deck Box

This was an unreleased item. It is going to take a lot for me to part with this item so be prepared to make some hefty offers.

Here's a picture

http://img94.imageshack.us/img94/9660/dragonfrontier.jpg

2004 Tropical Wind Page
2004 Tropical Wind Staff
2005 Tropical Tidal Wave Page
2005 Tropical Tidal Wave Staff
2005 Tropical Tidal Wave Top Thirty-Two
2006 Tropical Tidal Wave Page
2006 Tropical Tidal Wave Staff
2006 Tropical Tidal Wave Top Thirty-Two
2006 Tropical Tidal Wave Top Sixteen
2006 Tropical Tidal Wave Quarter Finalist
2007 Tropical Wind Page
2007 Tropical Wind Staff
Championship Arena
Pokemon Mall Tour/STS/Worlds T Shirts and Hats
Uncut Sheet of Vaporeon/Khangakhan from Jungle
Eon Tickets
Treecko*
Mudkip*
Torchic*
Celebi*
Regirock*
Groudon*
Metagross*
Suicune*
Raikou*
Entei*
Mewtwo*
Jolteon*
Mew* Delta
Tons of exes/lv.x's just ask
Tons of Neo/Gym series 1st Editions

Things I want (multiples of each):

HIGH WANTS:

1st Edition Shinings/*s
1st Edition Sealed Booster Boxes/Packs
1st Edition Base Set Shadowless Charizard
1st Edition Shining Charizard (Neo Destiny)
Charizard* (Dragon Frontiers)
Charizard Ex
Crystal Charizard (Skyridge, Reverse Foil and Foil)
1st Edition Shadowless Blastoise
All 1st Edition Shadowless Base Set

Others:
Pokemon Catcher
Junk Arm
Full Art N
TCGO Codes
All collectible stuff will be looked at

FOR ANYONE INTERESTED IN THE DF DECK BOX... I forgot to mention I have a perfect condition one never used as well as a used one with some very slight scratches from being in a backpack/dice hitting it etc which I value at half the price of the perfect one. just letting you guys know if it still interests you

DONT EXPECT ME TO TRADE COLLECTIBLES FOR NEWER ITEMS UNLESS YOU OVER-OFFER. For example, Tropical Tidal Waves will only become rarer and more expensive whereas Yanmega Prime is worth a lot now but eventually will completely go down in price. I'd prefer collectibles for collectibles unless you overpay.

Last edited:
Hey Wes, I've got:

2 Donphan Prime
3 Mew Prime
3 Absol Prime
set of Rayquaza/Deoxys Legend Both Halves
1 NM Championship Arena

(I also have single copies of Yanmega and Catcher available)

I'm interested in the DF box, but do you also have old ex cards and star Pokemon?

Im interested. I have:
Absol Prime
Shadowless Charizard, Blastoise, and Venasaur.
Darkrai/Cresselia Legend (Full)

Hey Wes, I've got:

2 Donphan Prime
3 Mew Prime
3 Absol Prime
set of Rayquaza/Deoxys Legend Both Halves
1 NM Championship Arena

(I also have single copies of Yanmega and Catcher available)

I'm interested in the DF box, but do you also have old ex cards and star Pokemon?

The Championship Arena interests me. How many Yanmegas and Catchers are you willing to part with?

And yes I'm trying to rid of my whole collection. Name it and I'll check to see if I have it

Im interested. I have:
Absol Prime
Shadowless Charizard, Blastoise, and Venasaur.
Darkrai/Cresselia Legend (Full)

Is the Charizard 1st edition?

The Championship Arena interests me. How many Yanmegas and Catchers are you willing to part with?

And yes I'm trying to rid of my whole collection. Name it and I'll check to see if I have it

Is the Charizard 1st edition?

I hate to say this, but "CML" haha. I'm also looking for a ton of ex cards, so just respond to that thread with which ones you have and I'll let you know.

EDIT: one each. For the right trade for the best stuff I'd be willing to offer up to three of each (either of these options break my playsets, but I bet you have some seriously good stuff to offer).

Do you happen to have * cards instead? And nah, my charizard isnt... Sorry

The only *s I can find right now are Pikachu, Rayquaza, Treecko, Torchi, Mudkip, Celebi, and Regirock. I coulda sworn I had way more but I'll let you know.

I hate to say this, but "CML" haha. I'm also looking for a ton of ex cards, so just respond to that thread with which ones you have and I'll let you know.

EDIT: one each. For the right trade for the best stuff I'd be willing to offer up to three of each (either of these options break my playsets, but I bet you have some seriously good stuff to offer).

Posted

Also, kind of offtopic but can anyone aware me on PSA for Pokemon cards? I don't even know what PSA is but I see a big difference in pricing on cards such as PSA 10 Shining Charizard 1st Edition and just Shining Charizard 1st edition

It's one of the most reputable card rating services out there. The draw to them is that when you see a PSA-10, collectors know they're verfiied by an expert to be perfect condition.

It's one of the most reputable card rating services out there. The draw to them is that when you see a PSA-10, collectors know they're verfiied by an expert to be perfect condition.

ok thank you!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
from what ive read u hav ea lot of delta/ holon pokes? especially df? any chance u chould shoot me a pm or aim @ hiddnen? def would like to make a trade happen!

from what ive read u hav ea lot of delta/ holon pokes? especially df? any chance u chould shoot me a pm or aim @ hiddnen? def would like to make a trade happen!

If you want to make a trade happen then do it in the trade forum and not through pm or aim. That is against the rules as the trade must be done in the forums.

If you want to make a trade happen then do it in the trade forum and not through pm or aim. That is against the rules as the trade must be done in the forums.

im very aware. was referring to let me know if interested in a trade. but i gotcha. thanks:) and sorry for making it seem otherwise.

I have an old Neo era card box which was ONLY available at the Tropical Mega Battle that year. I will trade it straight up for the Dragon Frontiers deck box.

Oh, and what condition is it in? New never used? Scratches? etc...

Last edited:
cml for it what do u value it at

only thing i need on your list is mew primes sorry.

i have lots of holons and deltas. what do you need specifically?

I have an old Neo era card box which was ONLY available at the Tropical Mega Battle that year. I will trade it straight up for the Dragon Frontiers deck box.

Oh, and what condition is it in? New never used? Scratches? etc...

The box is in perfect condiition never used. And that is an interesting offer but I think I'm gonna pass for now on that one. Thanks though

also i updated the OP

Last edited:
Other than ttar and flygon lines I don't know. Would take any delta or holon Pokemon, holon supporters and energy.

Other than ttar and flygon lines I don't know. Would take any delta or holon Pokemon, holon supporters and energy.

which sets are those from again? DCL on your list = darkrai cresslia right? thatd be the only thing i need from there so if you could give me a list of holons/deltas you want for that id be interested.

I really want any of the * cards you found. So, can you offer me for them? :D

the only thing i need is darkrai cresselia legend and the closest shining i have to that value is shining magikarp. what do you value magikarp at? 1st edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back