h yanmega prime pachi col w catcher

Status
Not open for further replies.

KC HANSON

TRADING RULES
OF COURSE ARE THE POKEGYM RULES!
I PERFER MINT OR NEAR MENT CARDS IF ITS NOT TELL ME
SEND TO HIGHEST REF FIRST.
I TRADE IN THE US IF YOU WANT TO TRADE WITH ME AND YOU OUT SIDE THE US YOU PAY FOR THE
SHIPPING. sorry i left my cap lock on lol
feel free to pm me.
ok just so everyone know and i will update this on to my trade thread. my player price (the price i check on cards ) comes from ebay. i dont do troll and toad. they never lower their prices pal hand. still 13 just saying
cards prices go up and down. thats why i check ebay. new cards i wait untill the set comes out then i know my real price. if i think the price is way too high i.e. collectors i value 3-5 8 rh still 5-7 15 rh over way-price!
my wants are
low rayquaza deoxys legend top
4mew prime very low want
4pokemon catcher low
4foil pokemon cather high
2 zoroark low
3kyurem high
3victini 15/101

ok here are my haves
of crouse i have the codes b/w-nv!!! =)
i am a league owner if thier is a promo card your interested let me know and after the season if i have any extra all let you know.

erl top bottom
rdl full+ 1 extra bottom
slowking prime
yanmega prime
gengar prime
sp stuff
1pachi col(one is rh)
a bunch of black and white
4 fa zekrom
1 fa tornadus 98/98

Last edited:
for some reason - i could do the normal holo pachi for 2 catchers. do you have any kyurem?
drunkenmaster- i need 2 fa reshram. my high want right now is kyurem catchers do you have any of those. i dont need yanmega prime. i do need the goths ability. do you have any zorroark bw.
poke-master do you have any fa reshram? kyurem? pokemon catcher?
gabrial pires i didnt see anything im sorry.

I like these
yanmega prime
2pachi col(one is rh)
Need these more
1 fa cobalion
1 fa virizion

I got 5x catchers
Posted with Mobile style...

I wish when I pick them up I sell them at my league is there any way I can get those fall arts from you??

pikeajew 1213- hey sorry i skip u didnt see you thier.
i like your reshram fa if you still have it. rh catcher and goth if is the won with the ability.

---------- Post added 11/01/2011 at 09:55 PM ----------

i dont blame you man all find away.
how about fa's for the 5 catchers?

I can also do Goths I got one RH.

---------- Post added 11/01/2011 at 09:58 PM ----------

That's steep man idk

So my 3x Goths and 4x catchers
For
the cob fa Verizon fa and a pachi
pm to confirm.

lol opps pm sent 3gogfbq32fgo2r1rb32fbq3fjb2qfbr2qbf

---------- Post added 11/02/2011 at 02:21 AM ----------

for some reason - i could do the normal holo pachi for 2 catchers. do you have any kyurem?
drunkenmaster- i need 2 fa reshram. my high want right now is kyurem catchers do you have any of those. i dont need yanmega prime. i do need the goths ability. do you have any zorroark bw.
poke-master do you have any fa reshram? kyurem? pokemon catcher?
gabrial pires i didnt see anything im sorry.

So my 3x Goths and 4x catchers
For
the cob fa Verizon fa and a pachi
pm to confirm.

My:
Pokemon Collector x4
Zoroark x2 - x1 Promo, x1 Set

Your:
Pachirisu CoL x1
FA Zekrom x2

LMK
pokemaster i like my play sets to match so im only looking for zoroarks from bw.
i dont need the collectors. i only have 1 pachi left. im looking for 2 fa reshram im looking for 4 rh catcher 3 kyurem.

Please CMl for 2X Pachirisu COl. LMk thanks. P.S. I have Catchers.
for some reason i just have 1 pachi left. kyurem rh catcher's fa reshram are my biggest wants right now.
h 1 goth want the pachi cml for more
hey pika i just got all the goths i need, but i am looking for rh catchers reshram fa kyurem zorarc bw.

CML for Cobalion and Virizion FAs. I have Reshi FA, Yanmega Prime, 3x Goth Ability and more. Thanks.

sorry drunkenmaster cobalion and virizion got traded.

ok just so everyone know and i will update this on to my trade thread. my player price (the price i check on cards ) comes from ebay. i dont do troll and toad. they never lower their prices pal hand. still 13 just saying
cards prices go up and down. thats why i check ebay. new cards i wait untill the set comes out then i know my real price. if i think the price is way too high i.e. collectors i value 3-5 8 rh still 5-7 15 rh over way-price!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back