.Hack//ENEMEY TCG

Discussion in 'Random Topic Center' started by The King Of Magikarps, Jul 14, 2008.

8 league13 468 60
  1. The King Of Magikarps

The King Of Magikarps Active Member

Does anyone here play it or has even heard of it? When at Orgins I found this vendor who had like at least 30 or 40 booster boxes, so I bought a theme deck for $2, a limited edition gift set for $4, and a booster box for $6. The game looks like a fun game, but in my area there is only like one person that I know who plays/collects the card game.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2008
  2. Mew*

Mew* Active Member

Don't know anything about it, but I've seen PS2 games for sale with the name .Hack on them. Maybe check that out.

3. Rew

Rew Active Member

I read the Mangas and i thought they were awesome. From what I read, I think the card game sounds kewl. It would make since unlike some other weird Anime's to TCG's...

4. The King Of Magikarps

I know, the Card Game is closely related to the Video Game.

5. Professor_Chris

Professor_Chris Active Member

I bought some a couple years ago at Origins for not too much more than you. It was a fun diversion.

6. ninetales1234

ninetales1234 <a href="http://pokegym.net/gallery/browseimages.p

Before Aardvark VCG had a Pokémon TCG league, there were quite a few dotHack players here. Played it in 2004. It was fun while it lasted.

7. homeofmew

homeofmew Active Member

This TCG has been out for a while.
    it's actually quite a fun game.

8. z-man

z-man New Member

I love the .hack anime. I've heard that the tcg is great too. $6 booster boxes can't be too bad either ;) I'd play with you at worlds if you teach me, and lend me a deck.

9. The King Of Magikarps

I unfortunately can't go to worlds.

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

Too bad its been discontinued. :frown:

Last edited: Jul 15, 2008
  10. yoyofsho16

yoyofsho16 New Member

Wow, imagine if all booster boxes were 6 dollars...

11. Jran Sakarra

Jran Sakarra New Member

Played it liek years ago I think..
    i have some of the cards...
    same here I got afew pack recent for 2 bucks.

12. The Anaconda

The Anaconda New Member

by the way ENEMY is a pain to try and collect, i buy out people's leftover stock whenever I find some ($6 for a whole box isnt bad, but ive gotten it even lower a few times) and still dont have any of the sets finished

nor do i know how to play, the rulebook is rather confusiong so i never figureed it out

13. taurik

taurik New Member

I played the demo (I think at GenCon, when it came out maybe). It was okay, but not good enough for me to start into.