Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Halo 3

Got my copy tday cuz I pre-ordered it in March :p

the first lvl is instense...I ran outta ammo :p
Yeah, my buddy and I were playing it earlier today, he said something about the gameplay being incredibly hard. But still, he managed to beat it in a few days. I didn't seem him for any of them :)laugh:). Well, that's Halo Fever for ya. Have you gotten the Grav Hammer yet, it is sweeeeeeeet!!!

Yeah, my buddy and I were playing it earlier today, he said something about the gameplay being incredibly hard. But still, he managed to beat it in a few days. I didn't seem him for any of them :)laugh:). Well, that's Halo Fever for ya. Have you gotten the Grav Hammer yet, it is sweeeeeeeet!!!

How did your buddy get it so early?
It was officially released at 12:00 midnight this morning...

How did your buddy get it so early?
It was officially released at 12:00 midnight this morning...
No, I'm fairly sure... *checks the internet* weird. Well, I know he had it, he showed it to me right before he disappeared from the map. Eh, whatever. He probably pre-ordered it and got an advanced copy or something.

Yeah, such a sexy game.

We need to organize a Pokegym 4player Legendary co-op run.
Dude, the game just came out, give people some time too get used to some of the new weapons and crud before jumping into Legendary mode. Cause yeah, the new crud is that cool. Go Gravity Hammer!

lol, gosh.

I'm playing through it on Heroic, and it's a tad easy. >_<

It sucks how horrible the sword and scorpion are compared to their Halo 2 beings.

A seasoned halo 2 player can jump into legendary pretty easily I would imagine.

Btw alot of people have had halo 3 for a week now getting it early. I def saw that someone had played it on my recent player's list.

Pretty fun, my younger brother and I just picked it up (he owns the Xbox 360, I own a Wii). Halo 3 is fun, he beat me in Multiplayer 20-15, and we both played through the first level so far. Very fun.

This game is so good. If I could describe the feeling of playing this game, that description would get me banned from the board for a month.

IMO the game is defiently harder then Halo 2, but you have to remember that the enemies are brutes intead of elites, it's real run.

Spoiler (highlight to read)
I love the scene were the elites and humans are getting their armies together to go into the portal and combined with the music is just awsome.

On another note, I actually find single player easier than co-op, as you don't need to waste time finding that beam you dropped after dying in single player. Honestly, if you lose the beam or sniper in co-op Legendary, you may as well just restart from the last checkpoint, anyway.

lol, gosh.

I'm playing through it on Heroic, and it's a tad easy. >_<

It sucks how horrible the sword and scorpion are compared to their Halo 2 beings.
Oh, who cares? Well, not so much about the Scorpion Gun, that I'm told rocked in Halo 2 as a long-range weapon, but let's not forget this one important fact. Grav Hammer: Coolest. Weapon. Ever. I don't even care about it's relatively short range, It's still the coolest weapon to ever exist in a video game ever not counting Devil May Cry 1's cool Fire Gauntlet things.

Oh, who cares? Well, not so much about the Scorpion Gun, that I'm told rocked in Halo 2 as a long-range weapon, but let's not forget this one important fact. Grav Hammer: Coolest. Weapon. Ever. I don't even care about it's relatively short range, It's still the coolest weapon to ever exist in a video game ever not counting Devil May Cry 1's cool Fire Gauntlet things.

spartan gun is cooler

IM SO MAD I GET H3 YESTERDAY AND PLAY IT FOR 1hr. TODAY I GO TO PLAY IT AND MY 360 GETS THE RING OF DEATH THIS STINKS. I WONT GET MY 360 BACK FROM XBOX FOR 5-7WEEKS

me and my friend were playing it after school yesterday but after the first level it wouldnt stop freezing! so we had to re-play the first 3 levels about 5 times each.

so my friend went and formated his whole hard drive and did everything he could do to make it work, after getting just about finished with the 3rd level for the 4th time it forze again and i said screw it. he called microsoft and told them about how they cant make anything good (he's had to send his 360 in twice and it still sucks).

turns out it only does it on co-op so now i have to wait till friday to "finish the fight" at my other friends house.

and eeveelover is right. the grav hammer is one of the most fun weapons in champain. i yelled real loud "WABAM!!!" everytime i killed some brutes with it!

yeah I got this game =)
I haven't played the first 2 so I'm pretty bad but I'm getting better, and this game is really good, and looks beautiful

Back