Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Happy Canada Day!!!!!!!!

sar86

To all Canadian Pokemon players, Happy Canada Day! Enjoy the day off, its supposed to be nice in sunny for those of you in the GTA. Enjoy the fireworks tonight wherever you may be going to see them. I will be in Niagara Falls enjoying them there.

Sean

To all Canadian Pokemon players, Happy Canada Day! Enjoy the day off, its supposed to be nice in sunny for those of you in the GTA. Enjoy the fireworks tonight wherever you may be going to see them. I will be in Niagara Falls enjoying them there.

Sean

I will definately be watching my.....I mean Canada's fireworks!:thumb: I'm lucky as it is also my b-day so I get fireworks every year for it!:thumb:

Just got home from our parade and as usual it was super. Got to also watch a guitar Hero Competition and the winner received a custom made "guitar hero" guitar! It was awesome! It was a actualy electric guitar custom fit for the guitar hero controls! My son was kinda depressed as he didn't make it in time for sign up as he would have definately rocked the house!:biggrin:

I had to work today. The good news is that statutory holidays means time and a half. Plus it was one of the slowest days I've ever seen. So in essence I was paid to sit around and do nothing for 7 hours at a stretch.

Marril: Sounds like fun:p
Pokemonmike: That sucks for your son, I just got the game 2 days ago and it is hard to stop playing and watch someone else play:lol: Happy B-Day

Canada Day is pretty cool in Barrie, ON because we do get a pretty sweet fireworks show:=)

I ended up going to the fireworks in St. Catharines on Port Dalhousie. They were pretty sweet, plus I got to sit on the beach while watching them =D

Ugh... back to work tomorrow

Back