Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Harley tour on the Big Island

Rainbowgym

Are there more people interested in making a motorcycle tour while on the Big Island?

There is a motor rental place at the King's Shop (close to the Hilton).
Price for 1 day Harley Davidson is around $185 incl tax. ( A day is from 09.30am till about 06.00pm)

There is another rental place in Kona, but to get there it's a 25 miles drive south.

For those interested I am planning to tour on thursday aug 9 to explore the north and northwest part of the Island.
Not for a long trip, I can't do those 5-6-7 hours of driving. 2-3 hours and some stops will be more in my range.

I am aware this might become a "golden oldies" tour, but who cares.
You need at least to be 21 to rent a motorcycle, and have a motorcycle license (European License A without restrictions).

If I wasnt on staff I would love to ride on the big island. Of course you would have to ditch the Harley idea and rent some Spyders..... but thats another story. Good luck finding some other motorcycle lovers to join you.:thumb:

Are you also on staff on wednesday?
I arrive Tuesday evening, so wednesday is also possible (and I know there is at least one more person on staff who likes to ride a bike and perhaps might be interested)

These are the rentals they have:
The bikes we have available are two Road Kings, a Road Glide, a Heritage, a Vulcan 1500, a Shadow 600, a Boulevard 800 and a FZ6R/Fazer.

Sorry no spyders, that's not a bike but a trike.

true it is a trike, but unlike any other. we love ours, and with my physical limitations, its the only way we can ride anymore. wouls be fun though. we are arriving on wednesday:thumb:

Aww man, this makes me want to fly out there even more... I'm not a Harley kinda guy , but I'd love to take the Shadow out ^_^

what a great idea. should have done this couple of years ago. unfortunately didn't make it to hawaii this time.

let us know how the riding was!

Back