Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Harry Potter: Not Another Word

:lightning This is my first Harry Potter, story I wrote for ff.net. And now here it is on PokeGym Forum...

*~Not Another Word~*

Rated: PG-13
By: Yami Chibi Chibi

Disclaimer: I don't own Harry Potter. I only own Serenity, Kaite, Dustin and TJ. Everything eles belongs to J.K. Rowling

Summary: The new year starts off great with four new transfer stundents who are put into each house. Problem? Definitely yes. Especially with the Slytherin standing up for the Gryffindor and the Gryffindor and Hufflepuff hugging the Slytherin while the Ravenclaw shkes her head. Will Hogwarts be turned totally upside down by these four students? Most likely.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 1 Welcome Back

Crash! Boom! The students hurred into the castle but not in time for the rain to hit them. Half of the students body was totally but soaked but fortunately the first years had gotten inside before the rain had started. The professors cast drying spells the first students as they walked inside. As soon as everyone was dry and seated, the first years were brought in as they were every year however, there was one small this change this time. At the back of the line of first years was four students, two boys and two girls, that were not first years.
"I wonder who those four students are," Hermione whisered to Ron and Harry.
Whispers rang out through the great hall about the four mysterious as Professor McGonagall got out the parachent with the names on it and the Sorting Ceremony.
"Anthony, Tyler!"
"HUFFLEPUFF!"
Cheers rang up through the crowd of students, especially Hufflepuff.
"Bensen, Leanne!"
"RAVENCLAW!"
A few more name were called off before one of the older students was finally called.
"Sixth year! Calger, TJ!"
The taller of the two boys moved through the first year, his light brown hair looking a little muddled as if someone had messed with it. TJ sat on the witha smile face. It took the hat a few minutes before it sorted him int on "HUFFLPUFF!" The Hufflpuff cheered loudly as newest Hufflpuff stood up and proudly made his way over to the table.
"Davids, Patrick!"
"RAVEVCLAW!"
"Foster, Adam!"
"GRYFFINDOR!"
"Gunderson, Jake!"
"SLYTHERIN!"
"Hunter, Sam!"
"HUFFLEPUFF!"
The more students were put into Slytherin while one webt to Ravenclaw and two were sorted into Gryffindor and Hufflepuff.
"Sixth year! Little, Dustiin!"
The boy's last name certainly matched him well for could easily be mistaken for first year or second year because of his size. But you could definitely tell he was older than that. With his perfect brown hair and happy filled green eyes, the boy eagerly sat down on the stool and the sorting hat immediately sorted him into Ravenclaw. Loud applause as always foowed him all the way to the Ravenclaw table.
"Moslin, Gary!"
"RAVENCLAW!"
"Murphy, Warren!"
"SLYTHERIN!"
"Naske, Morgan!"
It took a few miuntes for the sorting Hat to put the small fecked face girl into Hufflepuff.
"Nerrel, Shamus!"
It took quite while before this shy looking boy was placed in Gryffindor.
"Notan, Rick!"
"RAVENCLAW!"
Two more were placed Hufflpuff and Slytherin while three more were accepted into Ravenclaw.
"Sixth year! Rankin, Kaite!"
She was the only one of the two girls that wearing glasses she had air of mytery circling around around her as her bown hair seemed to blow in a invisible wind. The same mystery surrounded Dustin, TJ and the other girl. No one had heard about or even seen any of them before so naturally the students were curious.
"SLYTHERRIN!"
Some groans were mixed in with the clappin. Apparntly some boys from the other houses werent's very happy about the Sorting Hat's decision about Katie. Having heard the groans, a small spark of playfulness shined in her brownish-gold eyes. She sat down in a seat had sudenly been cleared beside a blonde boy.
"Seventh year! Wyatt, Wanda!"
Now this girl just oozed mystery more than any of the four students and Professor Trelawney became quite Fascinated with the student. There was something about Wanda that the professor just couldn't tell. It seemed familiar yet not at the same time. The blonde haried girl walked up and sat down on the stool. Professor McGonagall had barely placed the hat on her head when the Sorting Hat announced "GRYFFINDOR!"
Wanda stood up and quielty made her way to the Gryffindor table as clapping and groans from Ravenclaws and Hufflepuffs fllowed her. But she made to sure to take a glance at the Slytherin table at Kaite who was grinning. Wanda make her away over to Gryffindor table, where she sat down next to Hemione. Only a few more names were caled and then Professor Dumbledore stood up to adress students.
"Welcome all, old and new. I would like you to all to weclome Professor Lupin back who will be teaching Defense Against the Dark Arts once again. I'd also like our first years and transfer students to feel welcome here so I ask that all tricks be played on them after the second week of school," Professor Dumbledore joked.
Laughter and applause filled the great Hall as the four transfer students stared knowingly at each other. The noise soon died down and the headmaster was able to speak again.
"I would like to say one last thing. Tu! Ava! Perre! Thank you very much."
The food appear on the table and everyone dug in. Hermione turned to Wanda as she watch Ron taking a bite into a piece of chicken.
"I'm Hermione Granger, that's Seamus Finnigan, the one on his left is Dean Thomas, the one on Seamus's right is Neveille Longbottom, next to Dean is Ron Weasley, the two girls over there are Lavender Brownand Parvati Patil, and that's Harry Potter. We'er all in Seventh year," she said, pointing to each as she said their name.
"Nice to meet you all.. I've heard about a few of you grom my older brother Chris." Wanda replied.
"That wouldn't be a surprise then. He knows every one of us and he's a Gryffindor," Seamus piped up.
"So your name is, Wanda?" Ron ask her.
"Yes, But please just call me Serenity." Serenity said.
"But Chris, toll me that you first name is Pan." Seamus said.
"Well yes my first name is Pan, but I like to be call Serenity." Serenity said, to Seamus.
"So what school did you tranfer from?" Ron inquired.
"Bay View. Same as my friends," Serenity told them.
"Great Merlin! Bay View School of Gifted Wichcraft and Wizardry?! That's a school for gifted wiches and wizards. You had to have done something truly girfted to attend there," excliamed Hermione.
"Didn't do very much. We were just smart, I guess. Bay View's great but Hogwarts seems pretty awesome. I'm just glad Cat and the others came too," Serenity said.
"Cat?" asked Ron with a with confuse look.
"Kaite. But we all call her Cat. You see, if you call her Kaite.........Well, let's just say it ain't pretty when you do," explanied Serenity.
The seventh year Gryffindors didn't say very much after that. Kaite was a Srytherin and Gryffindors didn't get along very well with Srytherin.
Meanwhile, at the slytherin table Cat was quietly eating her food when she had the olddest feeling that someone eas staring at her. She gazed up to see the Slytherins around her looking at her.
"What? Not used to transfer stundents?" she asked.
It was the blonde boy beside that spoke up.
"No, we're not. Especially one we've never heard about before. Name's Malfoy. Draco Malfoy," he said as he held out is his hand.
Cat looked at him cautiosly before shaking his hand with a shug. It wouldn't hurt for her to make some friends in Slytherin since she had been sorted into the Slytherin house.
"Call me Cat."
"So Cat, where are you from?" a pug face looking girl sneered.
"Bay View. What's it to you?" smirked Cat.
"Bay View's that gifed school that's far off from here and starts school a week before us," a girl resembling a hag reported.
Cat had her head back down and was once again eating, seemingly ignoring the girls. The pug face looking girl growled under her breath.
"You should learn quick who you should and shouldn't, Katie," the girl groundded out.
Cat's head snapped up and for a minute, the Slytherins around her throught they saw her yes glow as she gave the girl in front of her a look that could surely kill.
"And you should definitely learn real quick not to call me that. You can call me by my sur name of nickname but not by my real name unless you want me to hex you so badly you'll wish it was Voldemort that had done it," Cat growled angrily before putting her head back down.
Now the sixth and seventh year Slytherins had just learned a few things about their newst Slytherin.
1. It would not do well to get on her bad side.
2. She wasn't afraid to say the Dark Lord's name and.
3. She was definitely a person to keep an eye on. This is exactly what was going through Malfoy's mind as he gazed at her out of corner of her eye.
"So you guys are from Bay View?"
"Yeah. It's great there!"
"Awesome."
Dustin had already made quick friend out of Justin Finch-Fletchley. Dustin had a bit of a squealky voice but it didn't bother any of the Ravenclaws at all.
"So what is Bay View like?" asked Erine who had introduced himself to Dustin.
"It's a really cool place with fun and exciting things to do. But Hogwarts sound just as exciting," Dustin said as he wolfed down his hamburger.
TJ at the Hufflepuff table was make new friends just like Dustin at the Ravenclaw table.
Serenity stared over at Cat until she caught her friend's eye. Cat tilted her head to the side as if to ask a silent question and Serenity shrugged. She would usually be drawing during mealtimes or studing her magic books except breakfast but she didn't have her drawing materials with her. Cat motioned for her talk to someone and Serenity gave her a look as if to say "Why should I?" The Slytherin girl gave her a smirk and showed a look that replied to with "Because if you don't I'll bug you about it later."
She turned to the Gryffindor that was sitting next to her and introduced herself. They stared really hitting it off and Cat smiled as she saw her friend ineracting with the other Gryffindors.
Looks like all four of us have to a wonderful school year, Serenity said to herself. Little did the Gryffindor girl know how much of an eventful year her and friends were about to have.
:psychic:

Back