Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Has anybody gotten back on tonight?

Mattrd08

I got on for about 10 minutes and then it immediately stopped working again. I actually had to reinstall it today because an update failed.

I was on.. It was slow, and none of the codes I redeemed through the site had actually credited. You would think, they'd have this process down by now.

i just tried here and it says server down for maint.

it looks like it's truly down.. shame... I wanted to trade some ex for new packs...

We're experiencing some issues with communication between the game server and the shop server. We had to put the game into maintenance to fix these issues. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Looks like It won't be up until 10am tomorrow now. This really upsets me. Why can't we have downtime a couple of days before a new set comes out during the night or morning to work stuff out?

well... at least we have some official position.

I think we rather see game down for a while longer than experience eg what happened when BC came out... with multiple Ex being pulled out of the first boosters.

Anyway I'm going off in a trip later today and will only manage to play within 10 days...

Good luck with the first booster opening guys...

Hope that near future brings tournaments to our game... Then things will defo be spiced up..

Good luck on the work over there mike, hope the game gets back asap

Sounds like this is much better than the last couple of sets, issue wise... however, I do wonder why this maintenance was not done on 2/5 to be ready for a release on 2/6....

We're experiencing some issues with communication between the game server and the shop server. We had to put the game into maintenance to fix these issues. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Is this a "It will [should] be fixed by 6PM GMT time maintenance" or is this a "we have no idea but we will just put 6PM GMT and hope it doesn't take too much longer"?, I really hope its the 1st option, because the last thing we want it one of those 5 day maintenances that tend to happen whenever there's a big update in recent times/

Back