Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Has your National Touney(s) been added to your rankings?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HYPER EEVEE

Iron Chef - Master Emeritus
Every day that i have been online since nationals i have checked my ranking for updates but i have never seen any from nationals none of my side touneys in cluding two eon and special sealed as well as the big thing have not been added

I also participate in a draft and team multi play, but they are not santioned correct?

Whatever thanx for the help

-Hev

Neither have mine (not that it matters - I just looked and see I'm tied for 298th place with my co-Professor in AZ - John Spurlock! :eek:)

Again, I am more concerned about how I can check my under-age children's match histories...

I just checked my son's and mine today and all our events have been updated (but not rankings). I would expect that our rankings will be updated tonight since that is normally how it has worked (i.e. event is uploaded and shows on an individual's account then ranking is updated that night...probably from a batch job that runs nightly).

My match history shows that i lost to someone who i never played in any tournament games during the whole convention. I spoke of this when i left feedback on the event at the op.pokemon-tcg.com website(where it says "leave feedback" next to a tournament's date and number).

I would HIGHLY recommend that you send an email to (everybody say it with me) [email protected]. While we do look at the event feedback, we don't look at it nearly as often as we check that email address.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back