Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Have M Charizard X, Seismitoad, RH Virbank. Want FAs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aymara

Hello everyone!

It's been a while and I'm trying to get back in the swing of things. Long story short, all Pokegym rules apply.

Have:

Play! Pokemon Scrafty Mat (new and sealed) X1

Tropical Beach (English) X1
M Charizard EX X1 (the dragon type)
M Venasaur EX X 1
Hawlucha EX X 1
Emolga EX x1
Meloetta EX FA X4
Victini EX X1 (LTR)
Dragonite EX X1 (only looking to upgrade to FA)
Raikou EX X1

RH Tynamo (Noble victories 39/101)

FA Battle Reporter X1

Intimidating Mane Pyroar X2
Dark Trance Hydreigon X1
Dragalge X3
Sigilyph (Toolbox) X3

Out-of-format:

Garchomp C Lvl X (Promo) X1
Delcatty ex X1
Salamance ex X1

T/S/S:

2 Team Plasma Ball
4 Pokemon Catcher
1 Switch
2 Shauna
1 Skyla
4 Juniper
2 Colress Machine
2 Hypnotoxic Laser

RH Ether X2
RH Full Heal X1
RH Mountain Ring X1
RH Herbal Energy X2
RH Battle Reporter X1
RH Eviolite X3
RH Town Map X1
RH Hard Charm X1
RH Fiery Torch X1
RH Sacred Ash X1
RH Superior Energy Retrieval X3
RH Heavy Ball X4
RH Reversal Trigger X2
RH Virbank City Gym X1 (only trading for my wants!)

Many PTCGO codes from assorted sets (mostly XY on)

A lot of bulk (ask for deets)

Some Japanese deck boxes, sleeves, keychains, file folders and Pokemon With You pins (inquire for more details)

Want:
FA Lucario EX X1
FA Virizion EX X1
FA Darkrai EX X1
FA Jirachi EX X1
FA Landorus EX X1

Other FA EXs (lemme know what you have, I a bunch of them!)

Worlds Swag (this and previous years...lemme know what you have, I'll tell you what I need)
CYL

Thanks!

Last edited:
Hey Aymara, I don't have any of your specific wants but you could CML I have a couple of other FA cards.

They 69/106, the dragon M Charizard.

- - - Updated - - -

I'll look at it and get back to you, thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

Nothing I need right now but thanks for letting me have a look-see.
Ok thanks for checking. I'm mainly interested in Korrina

Hey there! Please CML for your Battle Reporter FA, Korrina FA, and Gold Zekrom. Thanks!

Would you do the Skarmory EX FA and the Terrakion EX FA for your FA Korrina and FA Battle Reporter. Lmk or counter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have you checked for the Korrina and Zekrom?

Nothing I see for Korrina, sorry!

- - - Updated - - -

Would you do the Skarmory EX FA and the Terrakion EX FA for your FA Korrina and FA Battle Reporter. Lmk or counter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can do the FA Battle Reporter for the FA Skarmory straight-up. I'm trying to get one of my higher wants for the Korrina.

would that work?

I can do the FA Battle Reporter for the FA Skarmory straight-up. I'm trying to get one of my higher wants for the Korrina. Would that work?

I mean I could do that but I'd really like to get the Korrina FA as well. Is there anything else I have that you'd part with the Korrina FA for?

I could do my Yveltal EX FA for it?

That works. PM me for deets :D

- - - Updated - - -

I mean I could do that but I'd really like to get the Korrina FA as well. Is there anything else I have that you'd part with the Korrina FA for?
I don't see anything I'd like to trade Korrina for, but if you'd like to do the Skarmory for Battle Reported, do let me know.

Actually, I need some Mewtwo EXs. Do you have any for trade? I'd definitely trade Korrina toward those.

Actually, I need some Mewtwo EXs. Do you have any for trade? I'd definitely trade Korrina toward those.

I don't think I have any Mewtwo EX left. I'm still interested in both of your FA Supporters. Do you still have the Gold Zekrom? If so, would you do that for Terrakion EX FA?

I don't think I have any Mewtwo EX left. I'm still interested in both of your FA Supporters. Do you still have the Gold Zekrom? If so, would you do that for Terrakion EX FA?

I don't have it anymore-just traded it. I'll have a look at your list again though!

Hello. Would you do:
Your:
FA Korrina

My:
FA Toxicroak EX x 1
DCE x 6 (from any set. Your choice)

See if this works for you. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back