Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Haves: Goth, Primes, RH Staples Wants: sleeves, Magnezones

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aymara

A friend suggested this site for trades so here it goes:

My rules:

1) All of the cards here are in-hand, ready to ship; your offers should be in-hand as well. Also, all the cards are mint or near mint unless otherwise stated. I think this goes without saying, but absolutely no WC or fake cards!

2) I ship from Tucson, AZ on top loaders. All trades of more value than a few commons will include a tracking number on my behalf. I might or might not ask for the same depending on how much value is involved in the trade. No trade over 30.00 goes without DC on both of our parts. This is to ensure your safety just as much as mine! I only accept trades from people in the US, Canada, Mexico or US possessions (Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands, etc.) I might make exceptions contingent upon the size of the trade and how much I want the card. All card in English, please.

3) Ref rules apply, so the person with the lowest amount of refs sends first. Please note: I go by the amount of references you have at the time of the trade; likewise, I will not use refs I don't have yet to determine who sends first. If you have a negative, for whatever reason, and you make an offer on my thread,you send first. I learned this the hard way on another site. For insta-trades: same i-trader restrictions apply.

4) Please note some of these cards are easier to get from me than others. Also, please make all trades reasonable. Price-wise I mostly (but not completely) go by Ebay completed listings. If you have a question regarding what value I give to a specific card, please don't hesitate to ask.

5) I don't mean to be impolite but please bear in mind that I don't reply to posts on a 'first come, first serve' basis. I will consider offers depending on their complexity, what things I want more, their volumes, etc. So I would appreciate the patience and to keep the "skipped" comments to a minimum. Thanks for understanding.

Well, since this didn't get closed, I might as well keep using this thread.

Haves:

Ability Gothitelle X1

Primes
Blissey X4
Machamp X1
Steelix X1
Houndoom X2
Espeon X1
Ursaring X1
Electrode X1
Crobat X1
T-tar X1

Legends
RSL Full X1
PDL Top X1
SEL Bottom X1
Ho Oh Legend Bottom X1

Other good stuff:
Rare candy X2 (UL)
Tyrogue (HGSS) X2
Cleffa (HGSS) X2
Seeker X3
Rescue Energy RH X1
Thundurus X4
Tornadus X1
Cheren X2
Bianca X2
Recycle X2
Crushing Hammer X2
Ability Serperior X3 (1 RH)
Ability Samurott X1

RH Trainers:
Sage's Training X1
Flower Shop Lady X1
Emcee's Chatter X1
Super Scoop Up X1
Revive X1
Energy Exchanger X1
Indigo Plateau X1
Cheren X1
Great Ball EP X2
Copycat X2
Twins X1

Near mint cards ex/lvl x:
Vaporeon ex
Flareon ex
Raichu ex
Delcatty ex
Electrode ex
Arcanine ex
Salamance ex (note: very slight imperfection close to the lower left corner. It's the Power Keepers one)
Electrode ex
Regigigas LVL X (promo)
Regigigas LVL X (non promo)
Gardevoir LVL X
Mewtwo LVL X
Empoleon LVL X (promo)

Bad condition ex cards
Arcanine ex (note: different from the one above, I have 2 in total) considerable bends across the middle of the card
Aerodactyl ex (this card kinda looks like it was bent in half, almost; it has obvious fold marks across it)
Deoxys ex (considerable creasing and peeling on the corners)
Hariyama ex (considerable creasing and peeling on the corners)
Latias ex-creased corners, the front looks ok, but the back has some kind of sticker (or maybe a temporary tattoo) marking on it.

Merchandise:
Japanese Pokemon Center DSi games holder (the blue box in this picture: http://www.pokemon.co.jp/info/2011/08/110811_p01.html?i001=news)

Wants:
FA Tornadus X1
Magnezone Prime X3
Shaymin X1
Collector X2
Catcher X2 [Note: I value these at 7-8 each; if you value them at more, we won't be able to work something out]

Sleeves (JPN or pre-release)
Worlds '11 playmat

Pending Trade Status:

envoyofduels: Sent. Will update once I receive.
PvtArellano: Waiting on confirmation of shipping.
PokemonPow: Waiting on confirmation of shipping.

Last edited:
From your wants I have absol, mew, and machamp prime. Please check my list for

x1 Ursaring prime
x1 magnezone prime
x2 DCE
x1 Pokemon Collector
x1 Cleffa
x2 Tyrogue.

lemme know if we can work anything out :) Thanks!

From your wants I have absol, mew, and machamp prime. Please check my list for

x1 Ursaring prime
x1 magnezone prime
x2 DCE
x1 Pokemon Collector
x1 Cleffa
x2 Tyrogue.

lemme know if we can work anything out :) Thanks!

Mew is the one I'm most interested in. I can trade you one for the the DCE X 2, the collector x 1, the cleffa and the x2 Tyrogues. Or for the Ursaring and a couple extra cards (the 2 DCE and a Cleffa, for instance.) What sounds doable to you?

my:
1x Zoroark
1x Ninetales (Roast Reveal)

Your:
1x Zekrom
1x Ursaring Prime

Feel free to counter or CML.

thanks!

ken

Mew is the one I'm most interested in. I can trade you one for the the DCE X 2, the collector x 1, the cleffa and the x2 Tyrogues. Or for the Ursaring and a couple extra cards (the 2 DCE and a Cleffa, for instance.) What sounds doable to you?

Well, I actually value dce less now that its a league promo, so my question is would you do:

X1 Ursaring prime
X1 cleffa
X1 pokemon collector
X2 dce

For
X1 mew prime

Lmk or counter. :)
Posted with Mobile style...

my:
1x Zoroark
1x Ninetales (Roast Reveal)

Your:
1x Zekrom
1x Ursaring Prime

Feel free to counter or CML.

thanks!

ken

Well, I actually value dce less now that its a league promo, so my question is would you do:

X1 Ursaring prime
X1 cleffa
X1 pokemon collector
X2 dce

For
X1 mew prime

Lmk or counter. :)

Thanks for the offer, but that's a little too one-sided for me. I'd be willing to do it for the Ursaring, the Cleffa and the Collector. If there's anything else you're willing to throw in for those DCE, I'd consider it.

---------- Post added 08/06/2011 at 11:25 PM ----------

my
absol prime
machamp prime

your
magnezone prime

Sorry, I just got into a trade for those two but thanks for looking!

Thanks for the offer, but that's a little too one-sided for me. I'd be willing to do it for the Ursaring, the Cleffa and the Collector. If there's anything else you're willing to throw in for those DCE, I'd consider it.

---------- Post added 08/06/2011 at 11:25 PM ----------

Sorry, I just got into a trade for those two but thanks for looking!

I like 2x Gengar Prime as well

could you CML for those please...

I'll do that now, thanks.

Can you throw in a rare candy for the 2 DCE? I can add Vulpix X 2 HGSS as an extra.

Sure Id be willing to do that. Pm me to finalize! :thumb:

Edit: the candy is not UL, if that is a problem lmk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back