3 Roseanne's Research
2 Team Galactic's Wager
2 Windstorm
2 Warp Point
2 Night Maintenance

13 Fire
2 Scramble
2 Holon FF

The trouble that I am having with Magmortar is that I feel that this list is inconsistant. I have never ran a Magmortar before and I was wondering if anyone can give me some advice. Specific problems that I am having are one: energy at the begining of the game, and two: just slow starting. Any advice would be appreciated.

3pachi.
No tauros.
Take out the arcanine line and add in 1 more candy and a cyndaquil. Take out fire and add in typhlosion.2 roseanne's only since you have pachis so you can add in a quilava. - a copycat and add in a TSD.
Normally i would say blaizken is better because it can snipe the bench and firestarter. Also, in most mag/blaze, instead of delcatty you could use claydol.

Are you kidding? Take out tauros??? No. Do not take out tauros.
You should take out a fire for another pachi though, and unless your meta-game is COMPLETELY water, you do not need ff. And should take them out for 2 more scramble.
You could try taking out one of the wagers for a.....a......ok this is taking to long.

-1 fire
- 2 ff
- 1-1 arcanine line
- 1 roseannes
- 1 wager

+ 2 scramble
+ 1 pachi
+ 1 candy
+ 1 TVR
+ catty EX

ok, that was a little quicker.

You say take out the Arcanine line, but I use him like you would use the Delcatty Ex but instead of worrying about sacrificing two prizes it is a way for me to retreat Magmortar while still being able to do damage and for 120 one hit damage I find that very useful because then I can Firestarter my injured Magmortar and also put a Fire on him. That is why I put in the tech of Arcanine instead of Delcatty EX and also because I don't have a Delcatty EX.

To incease consistency, get 4 Pachi and a Stantler. Helps ALOT. Use 3 Scramble and 1 Holon Energy FF. Take outht e Arcy line and put in a Catty ex, and 1 Rare Candy.

Thats my 2 cents

too many different lines of pokemon. it clutters your deck up and makes it run inconsistently, even if they are all fire or (essentially) colorless.

i'm sorry, but that just made me laugh so much.....
It's magmortar. You need all those lines....(except the arcanine)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back