Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

hayden win battle roads

left4gengar

soooooooooooooo i decided to go with vilegar with lost world tech this is how i did
and we had to be with jr's. they had five

rnd 1:me vs austin with speed champ
so i get really bad start but i manage to get out vileplume and gengar and sweep
1/0
rnd 2:me vs max (jr) with dialga chomp
i get usual start spiritomb gastly but with haunter and copycat but he lookers me in to gloom coleector 2 rescue and 1 phsycic:tongue: it was funny then he passses so i use my collector to get uxie oddish and Q i get with uxie bts gengar prime and pshycic so i attach phsycic to gengar prime and hurl for 2 and i get diakga g lv x and garchomomp c xso he scooped
2/0
rnd 3: me vs simon with mirror
so i get normal start again with turn 3 2 gengars (1 prime one not) so i attach psyhcic to gengar it has 2 so i hurl get ridof gengar x and haunter so that pooped on him then he tryes going curse drop on me to i seeker and bring up haunter with rescue so i attach phsycic and curse drop him then he curse dropes me then i curse drop him two more times so now he has 5 in lost zone so he evolves to gengar sf md does stuff memory blury so then i kill something with gengar prime and i have lost world
gg
3/0
rnd 4me vs connor with sabledonk:mad: so i start with spiri and 3 ghastly :eek: then top deck collector so i do 390 later in game every turn so ya
4/0
top 2 me vs connor
game 1 he doesnt start with sable i get turn two vileplume gengar two energy with unown r active with him haveing 6 trainers
game 2 he gets sable start i get mr mime and crobat he kills mr mime then i uxie get pawnt :biggrin:get spiri ghastly and stuff i make epic come back and win with lost world again:tongue:
5/0 allday im so pro
probs me going xo all day
slops simon droped like a newb
see u all at vancouver

hey, I went 6-0 yesterday haha. I dropped because I was bored of VileGar, one BR win is enough :p

btw im 36th in North America haha.

Back