Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

He shoots... he scores (CO state report)

bonslypwns

So I hadn't tested until 3 days before, and decided I should get off my lazy butt and have a go at testing. lol I knew I wouldn't win seeing the world champ was making his first op tournament since worlds. And kevin... and tyler... lol ANYWAYS... I decided to go with Galactic. But not just anyone, Honch spread :O lol Basically 4 Honch, 4 Bat and some other few g techs and uxies to make a spread. It usually got T1 Honch hitting for 50. And pretty beast.

Seniors: 38 >.> (Gets smaller every year)
5 Rounds
Top 4 (UGH!)

Round 1: IDK name
IDK what happened here, but I like t1ed? GG? lol

1-0

Round 2: Kevin A (Weavile Swarm [G])
>.> Really? My opening hand was 6 inventions and a Crobat. Woot! ... I draw like a uxie though, and turn the bat after playing uxie for like one drawing a baic dark. But it came down to him getting his bench full of G's, then a special dark weavile and OHKOing everything. :nonono: I didn't even stand a chance

1-1

Round 3: Some girl (Dusknoir/Gardevoir/Blaziken)
I win turn 2 after KOing 2 ralts.

2-1

Round 4: Mickayla (Empoleon/Octillery/Kingdra)
She'd play down a baltoy, i'd snipe KO. She play a horsea, snipe KO. She kept playing down stuff, I kept spraying and sniping. Yee. lol

3-1

Round 5: Remmington (Gengar/Dusknoir)
I T2 him. He had a Duskull. GG.

4-1

So there are 5 4-1's, 1 5-0. I SHOULD make it. I was the table next to the undefeateds. And Christopher Dosen was also 4-1 and kevin 5-0. (Dosen, GJ? lol )

It was:

Kevin 5-0
Christopher D. 4-1
Me 4-1
Tyler H. 4-1 (We knew he was going to be out)
Pablo K. 4-1 (We knew he was going to be out)
Tristan R. 4-1

Well this was top 4:
1) Kevin A. (5-0)
2) Christopher D. (4-1)
3) Pablo K. (4-1) [What!!!!!!!]
4) Tristan R. (4-1)

'._. ................ WOW. I get 5th. I'll gain like 30 points at max, and I head home with my head held low. But..... I got wings for 55 cents each! Yeah! Top 4 didn't :pokeball:

Tristan loses to Kevin in top 4, and Christopher beats pablo in top 4. Kevin plays Christopher in finals, wonder who's gunna win *coughkevincough*. Christopher D.!!!!! What?!?!?!?!?! Well Gratz? Sorry Kevin, next week for sure.

And after this dissapointing showing, i'm thinking either Rampardos, or Gigas, maybe even AMU, or Obama. We'll seeeeeeeee. I'm going to New Mexico States next week. See ya there!

Props:
Breton for winning masters!!!!!! :thumb:
Christopher D. for somehow winning!
Adrian for getting top 8 :)
Ian for getting top 4 :) ;)
Dante for second in juniors :rolleyes:
55 cent wings
Not a losing record... lol
Getting 10 bucks! (Kevin bet 10 bucks I would win states, he was wrong! Yessssss! lol)
Acen for a bomb deck, very nice going 6-0 in swiss!
Amphylock getting 2nd in masters

Slops:
Adrian for losing against Ian in top 8 :(
Kevin for losing :nonono:
Me
My deck
Dante for misplaying in top 2 losing him a game
The top 5 decks at the end of the day were:
1) G deck
2) G deck
3) G deck
4) G deck
5) You guessed it... G deck >.>
Matt for going to states spelling instead of CO states... boo! (And doesn't even make it through)

Next week for sure... lol And by the way, I shot, and I didn't score. :biggrin:

~Peace

Back