Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Head Honchkrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Hotness

This is a deck that a made a few days ago, it has worked well so far.
Heres the list:

Pokemon:

1 Honchkrow Lvl.X
3 Honchkrow MT
4 Murkrow (2 MT 2 SW)
3 Weavile (1 DP 2 SW)
4 Sneasle DP
1 Darkrai Lvl.X GE
2 Darkrai GE
3 Absol SW

Trainers/Supporters:

4 Plus Power
4 Night Maintenance
2 Oak's Visit
2 Rosanne's Research
2 Celio's Network
2 Team Galactics Mars
2 Bebe's Search
2 Holon Mentor
3 Island Hermit

Energy:

2 Double Rainbow
4 Special Dark
10 Basic Dark

Strategy:

Basically, you just power up your honchkrow or honchkrow Lvl.X and let the murkrows use thier attacks for free. You MUST at all costs get murkows out and keep them out, you might think honchkrow would be the attacker, he is...but only when you have no murkrows left. If your murkrows are prized Island Hermit is for that. Weavile powers up your honchkrow and can limit your opponent's hand size. Absol is here for disruption as it is in every other deck (Galactic's Mars help's). Darkrai Lvl.X plays a huge part in this deck. its power makes all dark energies attached to your pokemon have the same effect as Special dark energies, its attack does a good 80 and puts them to sleep and they have to flip twice to become awake. Plus Power furthers the extent of damage your murkrows can do. Murkrow can doo 100 damage with 3 dark energies, plus power, and darkrai X on the field.

So....your murkrows do all the work for the "Head Honchkrow"

Fixes are appreciated!!!!!

Last edited:
-1 Sneasel +1 Absol

Absol is the best starter you have, play 4 to make it more likely you will start with it.

- 2 (or 3) Night Maintenence +2 Warp Point/Switch (+1 Time Space Distortion)

You don't need 4 NM in this especially with Honchkrow Lvl X being able to get them back from the disacrd if you really need them. Time Space Distortion is rediculous with Honchkrow X being able to return it. I think you should focus your trainers by removing the weaker verions for the better ones. For example, remove the Bebe's and max Celio, remove the Mentor and max Roseanne's, etc.

i deffinatly agree with dark walker because menter is tooooooooooooo old and celio rock i only play celios in my decks also warp piont and switch are really good cause thuey move people around and makes your opponet really frustrated also what exactly does darkria x do

It has a Body that makes all Dark Energies do +10 damage.

It has a move that does 40 and puts them to Sleep. They have to flip 2 coins. If both are tails, the opponent is now KOed, if both are heads, the opponent wakes up. If one is heads and the other is tails, the opponent remains asleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back