Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Heatmor :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mirosama

The upcoming Heatmor in Plasma Gale has a very interesting attack in the current meta.

:fire::fire::fire:Fire Lick
ベロベロファイヤー 50×
Discard the top 4 cards from your deck. This attack does 50 damage times the number of :fire: Energy discarded.

The reason I say it is interesting is because it can ohko anything besides (maybe) the Craftsmanship conkeldur and a wailord with a big cloak.

It does take 3 fire energy to power up which is pretty slow as he is a 90hp with 2 retreat and you want to keep the deck as pure with fire energy as possible. I have some ideas for techs though so here's my skeleton.

Heatmor PG x4
Fire Energy x39
Recycle x2
ACE SPEC-Computer Search x1
Super rod x2
Pokedex x2
Pokemon catcher x2
Energy switch x2
Skyla x2
Ether x4

Any thoughts or ideas are appreciated! Negative insults are not. :)

Computer Search
You can't have more than 1 ACE SPEC card in your deck.
Discard 2 cards from your hand. Then, search your deck for any card and put it into your hand. Shuffle your deck afterward.

Skyla
Search your deck for a Trainer card, reveal it, and put it into your hand. Shuffle your deck afterward.

Ether
Reveal the top card of your deck. If it is a basic Energy card, attach it to one of your Pokémon. If it is not a basic Energy card, return it to the top of your deck.

Last edited:
I'd say to run it with Emboar (try to get it T2), and Pokedex, Musharna, anything that lets you see the top cards and lets you re arrange it.

And Mewtwo EX will just steamroll the deck as is. T1 DCE and from there on you can't really do much about it.

i think id rather ether than emboar. heatmor is a card alot of people are talking about. Looks good, but too good to be true right? We'll see.

Victini EX's first attack does look tempting but I'd rather not put an EX, let alone a fragile one, in such a glass cannon deck lol

This deck seems like one of those that can either go really well or really bad depending on luck alone. I'd be interested to see it played a few times though. The concept is definitely interesting though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back