Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Heavy Ball from Hail Blizzard.

rotomboyz

"Heavy Ball - Trainer

Search your deck for a Pokemon that has a Retreat of 3 or more, reveal it, and put it into your hand. Shuffle your deck afterward.

You can use any number of Trainer cards during your turn."

how will this effect the format?

i think it will promote use of donphan and beartic.

"Heavy Ball - Trainer

Search your deck for a Pokemon that has a Retreat of 3 or more, reveal it, and put it into your hand. Shuffle your deck afterward.

You can use any number of Trainer cards during your turn."

how will this effect the format?

i think it will promote use of donphan and beartic.

It will be a while before we have it. It has potential.

Magneboar, Tyranitar Variants, and Blastgatr just got their own personal staple trainer.

Also, @LAW, RDL has 3 retreat as well

This is like luxury ball, but without the "one only" restriction and tailored for certain decks only.

This is like luxury ball, but without the "one only" restriction and tailored for certain decks only.

Yes, but Luxury Ball was sooo much better than this card. With Luxury Ball you could get ANY Pokemon that wasn't a Lv.X out, but with this card you can ONLY get a heavy retreat cost Pokemon out (mostly Stage 2s).

I don't think so. If they do that, then "heavy" retreaters will lose that advantage.
Posted with Mobile style...

idk it's just my opinion. we will see in a few days.

ok will heavy ball increase the popularity of heavy retreat decks?
(ex. Magneboar, beartic variants.)

but theres still catcher, so, the card will increase the use, and decrease the use a little

I do not see catcher being such a deciding factor on how much(or not) this played or anything. If anything, maybe a larger count of switch would be played along side it.

---------- Post added 09/12/2011 at 07:25 PM ----------

idk it's just my opinion. we will see in a few days.

ok will heavy ball increase the popularity of heavy retreat decks?
(ex. Magneboar, beartic variants.)

Yes

Last edited:
Back