Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Heavy wind

lanturn1234

My Idea for a card is...............

Heavy Wind(stadium)

[Typical stadium rule here]

whenever this card enters play rayquaza ex is automatically removed from play. You do not take a prize as a result of this stadium. :cool:

A little over-specific if you ask me. How's this version?

Heavy Wind
Stadium

(Stadium Rule)

When Heavy Wind is put into play, discard all Pokémon-ex in play and all cards attached to them. Neither player takes any prizes. While Heavy Wind is in play, neither player may put any Pokémon-ex into play.

A little bit too radical. I see it as more like this...

Heavy Wind
(Stadium Rule)

When Heavy Wind is put into play, devolve all Evolved Pokemon-ex and discard all Pokemon-ex in play. While this Stadium is in play, neither player may play any Pokemon-ex onto the field.

Why not this?

Heavy Wind
Trainer- Stadium Card

(Stadium Rule)

When Heavy Wind is put into play, shuffle all Pokemon-ex cards into your deck (If it's an Evolved Pokemon-ex, all cards attached to it into your deck). You opponent does the same. As long as Heavy Wind is in play, neither player can play Pokemon-ex cards.

And if we have PUI meetings about this...

Heavy Wind- Stadium Card
Question: What is meant by "all cards attached to it" when referring to the Evolved Pokemon-ex effect.
Answer: Any cards attached to it, such as Basics, Pre-evolutions, Pokemon Tools, and Energy cards, get shuffled into the deck.

Last edited:
All your Versions are good but its just the card that gets me cause i think it is way too good! you can't get rid of all the ex pokemon that are in play! every one would start using it! its too good. go ahead and correct me if you think i am wrong.

Last edited:
What my version was trying to do was get rid of all Pokemon-ex in play, possibly discarding them. If the Pokemon-ex in play is an Evolution, the Pokemon-ex is discarded and the rest of the Pokemon is elsewise unaffected (possibly removing damage if there would be a KO)

Back