Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Help me find a Pikachu Image

toxictaipan

Hey everybody,

I'm wanting to make a new avatar like the one I have already, but I can't find a good quality picture of Pikachu in that pose. Does anyone know what picture Pikachu is in while doing that pose (like the original picture or something), or where I can find a good quality picture of it? I tried Google, but the only one I could find wasn't that great. I can't remember where I found this one. :frown:

Thanks in advance for the help.

Last edited:
The closest one I saw to that particular pose has its right hand folded.

Also, how do you make and upload your own pic as your avatar?

The closest one I saw to that particular pose has its right hand folded.

Also, how do you make and upload your own pic as your avatar?
Well, you can just find an image you like and use it (as long as it's not copyrighted or anything). Also, you can use a computer program like Paint or Photoshop to make your own, which is how I made mine. Unless you're a staff member, you can't upload a custom avatar to PokeGym except on "Custom Avatar Days" that don't come around too often.

So when the Custom Avatar Day happens I can upload my own avatar and keep it forever?
Yeah. The only thing is that if you get a certain amount of active infraction points (I'm not sure what the number is), you'll lose the custom avatar privilege and it will be deleted, and you'll have to wait until the next custom avatar day to upload it again. If you have too many infraction points ON the custom avatar day, you will not be allowed to upload one. But as long as you stay out of too much trouble on the 'Gym that really shouldn't be a problem.

awe crap.....................Man I guess I'm out :(..... Maybe.... But the points go away though right? Cause I really wanted to use my pokebeach avatar :D.

awe crap.....................Man I guess I'm out :(..... Maybe.... But the points go away though right? Cause I really wanted to use my pokebeach avatar :D.
Most points expire at some point. You can go to your profile page and click the "Infractions" tab to see when they expire. However, points for serious infractions never expire, if I recall correctly.

EDIT: Check this page out.

I found it originally on google, but then I did some searching and found a bigger one without any copyright or anything. Do you like that image??

Back