Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Help Me touch up/make the bdif Luxchomp Better Pls :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SSBBDaisy

Pokemon - 23
2-2 Luxray GL Lv.X
2-2 Garchomp C Lv.X
2-1 Uxie Lv.X
1 Promocroak
2 Crobat G
1 Ambipom G
1 Unown G
1 Bronzong G
1 Lucario GL
1 Azelf (LA)
1-1 Entei/Raikou Legend
1-1 Tech Against Mewtwo (not sure if I want Mismagius (SF), Drifblim (SF), or Bannette (PL) but I don't like them and want to know if there are better choices)

Supporters/Trainers - 25
4 Cyrus's Conspiracy
1 Roseanne's Research
2 Pokemon Collector
2 Bebe's Search
1 Aaron's Collection
4 Poketurn
3 Energy Gain
3 Power Spray
2 SP Radar
1 Night Maintnence
1 Luxury Ball
1 Pokemon Communication

Energy - 12
4 DCE
4 Call Energy
2 Lightning
2 Psychic

Total = 60 cards

The point of the deck is to Snipe with Garchomp C Lv.X's Dragon Rush to get there claydols, uxies, and pokemon that are being set up. Luxray GL Lv.X disrupts there field with bright look and can get easy prizes like garchomp. Uxie and the cyrus's engine are like the only 2 drawing engines in the deck.

I want to make this good. My Cursegar and Kingdra deck almost always seem to beat this deck. The only really bad problem I have with this deck is that it frequently ends up with a dead hand since it relies on uxie's only one time pokepower "Set Up" to draw cards and to pray that I draw into uxie lv.x or a bebe's search.

Any help will be greatly appreciated :D. Please and Thankyou :)

Last edited:
If you shuffle very well there are at just two options remaining:

You are shuffling to much.

or

You can't play with this deck.

Hope that helped you.
Darkmot.

my only suggestion is:
-3 Roseanne's
+2 Collector
+1 Energy Gain

you don't need the Roseanne's because you only run 4 Basic Energy and you can grab all of those just by using your 4 Cyrus.

If you shuffle very well there are at just two options remaining:

You are shuffling to much.

or

You can't play with this deck.

Hope that helped you.
Darkmot.

What do you mean shuffling to much? I've never heard of shuffling to much. When you shuffle its suppose to be random (which means not knowing what is topdecked). And what do you mean I can't play with this deck? I know the whole strategy behind this deck.

my only suggestion is:
-3 Roseanne's
+2 Collector
+1 Energy Gain

you don't need the Roseanne's because you only run 4 Basic Energy and you can grab all of those just by using your 4 Cyrus.

I completely agree with this. Otherwise, a very solid list Daisy

Have you not seen the scan for Xatu? It OHKO's a Mewtwo with 3 energy on it. Weezing is not optimal. Killing yourself and wasting a DCE isn't very good at all.

Mismagius PL is an interesting tech for Mewtwo. Wait until they Giga Burn and then continually Upper Hand their Energy Absroption.

And knowing the strategy behind a deck isn't the same as being able to play it. You can know all the theory 100%, but some decks just don't match up with some people.

Thx Arcanite and Reader. I will give it a shot

@DonphanAtoZ: Yea but it has to have 3 energy what if I want to kill it before it charges, or with something that has free retreat? I was thinking Drifblim (SF) could do it but it would take an expert belt to ohko it or to hope I flip heads on ominous wind. But good suggestion though.

@AyameHikaru: Yea but I don't want to wait for them to giga burn me D:.... I will take a look at the card though. Thanks :)

Well, if the M2 player attaches for turn, then energy absorbs, they'd have three, which would be the ideal time for the KO.

Or you can Upper Hand their Energy Absorption and have them die before they can power up... assuming they don't power up on the bench.

Mismagius SF is the best Mewtwo counter because you can KO a Mewtwo without attaching any energy. If you are running Mismagius SF, I would also suggest adding in a 4th Energy Gain. A 1-1 Entei&Raikou LEGEND line also helps, as you can KO multiple Pokemon in one shot. I'd drop the Unown G for a 4th Energy Gain, a Roseanne's Research and the Expert Belt for a 1-1 ERL, and the other two Roseanne's for two Pokemon Collectors.

the lone expert belt is inconsistent and not worth it, you need a 4th energy gain and a 4th power spray

Lucario is practically wasted space but i know you probably put him in there for machamp
try to fit in entei raikou legend, he is a beast

you probably don't really need the premier ball, but you probably do need a 3rd SP radar

the best choice for a mewtwo counter is your own 1-1 mewtwo Lv X, and dialga G Lv X is a close second, but you need warp point for dialga. The 1-1 ghosts are not good because they will just about always get revenge KO'd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back