1 - Prof. Oak's New Theory
1 - Pokemon Reversal

Total - 39 (Woah!)

Energy -
4 - Grass

Total - 4

This is for before rotation, after rotation the only changes will be:
2 - Baltoy now become 2 more Poke Turn
2 Claydol and Roseanne's now become 3 Uxie LA.
1 Night Maintenance now becomes Uxie Lv. X.

Then, - 1 good rod, - Moomoo milk, +2 psychic.

Strategy -

Get T2 Jumpluff, and a full bench, whether or not they're evolved.
Use Shaymin to get more health, E. Belt for stronger attacks, and the same thing for plus power.
It's pretty self explanatory.
My better deck is missing, so this is the temp. deck until I can get the cards to rebuild my other.

Last edited:
Idonkedyou -
I don't have a fourth Jumpluff, that's why I only play two.

TheGeneral -
Are you joking? Or being sincere?

@ TheGeneral: Not the Deck is awesome, the list is Awesome (Or better how it looks like)

@ PokePal0314: If you try to make a Jumpluff list I want to say that this absolutly failed, the T/S/S lines are really random and (sry) really bad, you will never get the cards you need.
Even if you may not have the cards I'll post a normal Jumpluff with Luxray GL LV.X as the only tech in here(just to make it easier to understand the Deck).

4-3-4 Jumpluff
3-3 Claydol
2 Uxie
1 Azelf
1-1 Luxray GL LV.X
1 Chatot
2 Crobat G
-25-

4 Bebe's Search
4 Roseanne's Research
4 Poke Turn
1 Luxury Ball
3 Pokemon Communication
2 Expert Belt
3 Broken Time-Space
4 Rare Candy
2 Warp point
2 Night Maintenance
2 Judge
-31-

4 Grass
-4-

- So this is an ok and normal Jumpluff list and all Jumpluff lists are looking somelike the others in any way, excluding some Techs.

Hope that helped you.
Darkmot.

Darkmot -

I always get the cards I need in the deck. If I didn't I would make more changes to it.
I wanted some feedback on it, because after the rotation, I need more consistency.
I don't like Luxray X, I don't want it in my deck.
I know it's a great tech, but I don't want it.
And there is no way I'm going to be running 3 BTS, not even 2. It isn't needed, it just takes up space.

Thanks for your feedback, and for the deck list.

I always get the cards I need in the deck. If I didn't I would make more changes to it.

But how? Your Trainer line is full of single cards, it can't possibly be consistent. Is this a 'heart of the cards' thing? You run 3 Life Herb and 1 Roseanne for an easily KO'd Pokemon that needs to swarm fast and fill the Bench. . . it's just one of the most bizarre and flaky Trainer lines I've ever seen.

I wanted some feedback on it, because after the rotation, I need more consistency.

For a start go with 4 Pokemon Collector and 4 Pokemon Communication.

I don't like Luxray X, I don't want it in my deck.
I know it's a great tech, but I don't want it.

That's just weird. You refuse the best tech for the deck because you don't like it :confused:

Why don't you like it? Do you hate the way it looks? Did it bully you at school? Does it make rude remarks about you behind your back? If so, forgive it and move on - it will make your deck better.

And there is no way I'm going to be running 3 BTS, not even 2. It isn't needed, it just takes up space

I don't think you should run 3 BTS either. I think you should run 4. It maxes your chances of getting Pluffs and Claydols on your first Trainer turn. If Pluff can't do that in a couple of turns it loses to anything half decent. You need it a lot more than you need Good Rod, Moo Moo Milk, Dusk Ball, Poke Radar and all the other meh Trainers you run in singles.

That's a word.

I would say that if after this and that PokePal dloesn't change more than 50% of his deck I have really to say that his a beginner or either a noob.

Darkmot.

Baby Mario -

The majority of my T/S/S line either helps me get out the Pokemon I need or draw cards, so I'm never attempting to top-deck a Pokemon I need.

And no, I do not like Luxray. If I'm putting in Luxray and it's level X, I need to take two cards out of my deck to substitute them in. If I'd be switching cards out, I'd put something more beneficial in, not something that lets me swap my active and my opponents. Takes up space.

No thanks, 1 BTS is enough, everyone else runs them anyway, so that makes plenty.

Darkmot -

I'm not a beginner, nor a "noob." I accept and thak you both for your feedback, I just won't be taking it into account when it comes time to change it around, better substitutions can be made.

Ok, but you don't understand much of making decks, because your list can't work, let's say if we battle on RedShark I will win each time we battle, because my list is 80% better.

So do you want to battle me?

Darkmot.

Yeah, no offense, but this list does need a ton of work. Basically everything darknot and baby mario already said. Luxray will mak your deck alot better, and your trainer lines are really clunky, random and unnessarsary.

But how? Your Trainer line is full of single cards, it can't possibly be consistent. Is this a 'heart of the cards' thing? You run 3 Life Herb and 1 Roseanne for an easily KO'd Pokemon that needs to swarm fast and fill the Bench. . . it's just one of the most bizarre and flaky Trainer lines I've ever seen.

For a start go with 4 Pokemon Collector and 4 Pokemon Communication.

That's just weird. You refuse the best tech for the deck because you don't like it :confused:

Why don't you like it? Do you hate the way it looks? Did it bully you at school? Does it make rude remarks about you behind your back? If so, forgive it and move on - it will make your deck better.

I don't think you should run 3 BTS either. I think you should run 4. It maxes your chances of getting Pluffs and Claydols on your first Trainer turn. If Pluff can't do that in a couple of turns it loses to anything half decent. You need it a lot more than you need Good Rod, Moo Moo Milk, Dusk Ball, Poke Radar and all the other meh Trainers you run in singles.

Yeah. All the stuff he said is true. 4 BTS are needed. Luxray is needed. And when your main pokemon has 90hp you don't run life herb. Or moo-moo milk. You don't need 4 crobats, that will take up too much bench space. you need 1. Or at max 2. You don't need Misma. Jumpluff should be OHK stuff. Contest hall isn't needed. It will help your opponent more. (Specially SP). Speed stadium helps your opponent more than it will help you. You want to get 4-2-4 Jumpluff. Or you will never be able to draw it. Find room for more warp points. Those are good cards. And if you have more warp points you don't need level max. Don't run 1 of bad, random trainers, run 4 of good trainers. And that is just what I see from the top of my head.

That's a word.

I would say that if after this and that PokePal dloesn't change more than 50% of his deck I have really to say that his a beginner or either a noob.

Darkmot.

50% - 75%

Baby Mario -

The majority of my T/S/S line either helps me get out the Pokemon I need or draw cards, so I'm never attempting to top-deck a Pokemon I need.

Wrong

Here's your TSS line . . .

2 - Poke Comm
3 - Pokemon Rescue
3 - Life Herb
1 - BTS
1 - Miasma Valley
1 - Speed Stadium
1 - Pokemon Contest Hall
1 - Super Scoop Up
1 - Dual Ball
2 - Expert Belt
4 - Plus Power
3 - Rare Candy
1 - Moomoo Milk
1 - Warp Point
1 - Poke Radar
1 - Luxury Ball
1 - Poke Turn
1 - Pokedex
1 - Good Rod
1 - Night Maintenance
2 - Bebe's Search
1 - Dusk Ball
1 - Roseanne's Research
1 - Level Max
1 - Judge
1 - Prof. Oak's New Theory
1 - Pokemon Reversal

Out of your 39 Trainers only these draw or search

2 Comm (good, but you need to get Pokemon out to use it)
1 Speed Stadium (flippy and helps opponent)
1 Contest Hall (see Speed Stadium)
1 Dual Ball (flippy)
1 PokeRadar (risky random search)
1 Lux Ball (hooray! A good card!)
1 Pokedex (very small draw))
2 Bebe (see Lux Ball)
1 Roseanne (see Bebe)
1 Level Max (flippy, only for Shaymin X)
1 Judge (good card, but don't count on it for search)
1 PONT (see Judge)

That's 14/39 cards and most of them aren't actually very good. If you cut out the terrible cards you only have 8 decent search/draw cards. Contrast that with what a good Jumpluff plays . . .

4-5 Collector/Roseanne
4 Comm
3-4 Bebe
1 Lux Ball
1-2 Judge

that's 13-15 excellent searching cards. Guess which deck is going to be relying on topdecks? Here's clue: it's not the one sitting there with a hand full of Moo Moo Milk and Life Herb.

But then I guess you know more about Pluff decks than I do *sigh*

I think I need a break from the deck help forum.

I have to agree with mario and Darkmot. You're running way too many singles and not focusing on what Jumpluff needs to do massive damage. Cards like Pokemon Collector, Bebe's Search, Pokemon Communication, and Broken Time space are a must in this deck and should have at least 3 copies of each.

I am backing wulfboy15 on that statement. The entire idea of the deck is based around speed and the cards that you are missing are what gives the deck the speed it needs to hold its own in the format. I suggest that you do put those cards in your deck.
Also, 4 Crobat G is way too much. You are taking up too much bench space with it. You should run 3-3 Claydol for the most consistency and Luxray to get rid of your opponent's benched tech Pokemon. Shaymin LvX isn't needed as it clogs up the deck. Sure you can get it out, but you have to waste a precious energy retreating it.
Life Herb shouldn't be in here at all. It is taking up the space of more valuable cards like Chatot or Unown Q.
Lose the Good Rod for either a second Night Maintenance or a Palmer's. 1 isn't enough for recovery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back