Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Help w/ Gliscor deck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akira

I just started playing again not too long ago, but found some good deals on Fighting cards so I figured I'd aim to make my first competitive deck a Gliscor themed deck.

Here's the list I've composed:

-Pokemon: 15-
3-3-1 Gliscor
2-2 Claydol
1 Unown Q
2 Mr. Mime MT
1 Azelf LA

-Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums: 30 -
4 Plus Power
4 Professor Oak's Visit
4 Dusk Ball
4 Quick Ball
3 Bebe's Search
2 Warp Point
2 Stark Mountain
2 Super Scoop Up
3 Roseanne's Research
1 Premiere Ball
1 Buck's Training

-Energy: 15-

11 Fighting Energy
4 Call Energy

The goal is to get Gliscor/Gliscor Lv. X quickly using several trainers that look for Pokemon and trying to save Supporting to gain card advantage (to draw into Pluspower, basically) rather than spending turns just filling the bench or getting energy. There's not too many pokemon so Quick/Dusk ball should find useful cards each time.
Gliscor attacks, and then retreats into Mr. Mime who is quite often invulnerable. Then, Unown lets it retreat for free back to Gliscor. Azelf simply to keep Gliscor Lv. X out of prizes.

It seems a bit low on basics, but I've always liked a 15-30-15 ratio in Pokemon; just not too sure if that's still the way to go.

R/F?

Brick: that may be a good idea, but I only have dusk balls at the moment.

pokefanomar: IDK, this deck is supposed to be speedy, having to evolve mr mime might slow down the process.
Plus, just ignoring damage is pretty good. Warp Points can help switch out of mime gets paralyzed or anything.

Any other comments?

I don't have any, but that's what I'm planning to do when I get some, just in case I have to resort to attacking with the psychic dudes.

definately run 2 unown,to make sure you can attach again to another mime incase they knockout the first.max out bebes and drop premier ball,it does the same thing but better.2 night maintenance ispretty much staple in any deck nowadays.and probably throw in 2 cynthias

Try losing the Mr mimes
and adding in
2/2 or 3/3 Venomoth
or
2/2/2 Ninjask/Shedinja

they did very well in the gliscor decks today at BR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back