Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Help with a few rules (PLEASE)

Kirby89

Ok so i just got back into pokemon a few months ago and there are a few problems my friend have run into. First things first if you play your last card in your hand what happens? do you draw 6? a guy at my last tourny did and i couldn't challenge him on it. Also i just went to a pre-release and got a Mew Prime which allows me to use the attack of any card in the lost zone if i have the energy cards needed. Now lets say i put latios in the lost zone. it takes 4 colorless to do 80 but on latios it says "Discard 2 energy cards attatched to latios" SO? do i have to for mew? i mean it says latios. Just curious. thanks in advance

1. Nothing happens when you have no cards in your hand. You only draw a card at the beginning of your next turn.
1a. If a player does something you don't understand, you don't have to challenge him on it yourself.
That is what the judge is for! You call over the judge, explain what happened, and the judge will correct the situation if needed or explain why it was OK. And issue a penalty if needed.

2. Yes, you would have to discard 2 energy cards on Mew. When you copy an attack, you replace self-references with "this Pokemon" or the name of the Pokemon doing the attack.

Back