Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Help with a Medinette ex deck

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrkrZen

Although I didn't attend, I heard about a Medicham/Banette deck that went around a bit.. prior to hearing about it, I made and toyed around with the deck on OCTGN.

Anyway, I wanted to ask.. who do you think would be a good main starter for that kind of deck?

Currently, I've gone with, and have, Nosepass (EM). It has decent HP for a Basic, helps me draw an extra card and, if my opponent has more benched Pokemon, he can cause up to 60 damage for just 2 colorless energy.

Also, that leads into the strategy of toying with damage counters that I can do with Medicham ex, Banette ex and, debating putting this in, but also Espeon ex.

I've thought about Jirachi (DX), but he just ends up being such a waste ..where as with Nosepass, I can still cause a bit of damage and at least get 1-2, sometimes 3, damage counters on most/all my opponent's Pokemon.

I'll have a deck list soon, but I just wondered what others thought.. I'm no master strategist, so be gentle, lol. Also, since I've recently come back into the game.. this'll be considered HL-on.

Thanks!

If you want deck help, post your deck list like the rules state.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back