Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

BW-on Help with White Kyurem Emboar

Status
Not open for further replies.

thepokemonmart

Hey all, I've pretty much decided this is the deck I want to run, its been through many adjustments and this is the best I could come up with. The problems I run into are simple. It's very hard to escape virbank laser because I run no stadiums and not many switches. For the same reason and also because I mass attach energy, frozen city absolutely kills me. Anyways, heres the list, any help is greatly appreciated.

POKEMON: 14

4-1-3 Emboar (Fandango)
2 White kyurem (BC)
1 White Kyurem (PS)
2 Reshiram (LT)
1 exeggcute

SUPPORTERS: 13

4 Juniper
4 N
3 Skyla
2 Colress

TRAINERS: 20

3 Energy Retrieval
3 Superior Retrieval
4 Rare Candy
3 Ultra Ball
2 Switch
2 Tool Scrapper
2 Energy Search
1 ACE SPEC Crystal Edge

ENERGY: 13

4 Water
9 Fire

Recovering energy never seems to be aproblem, turn 2 Emboar is obviously the goal but I dont see any way to speed up that process because of the 4 tepig and 4 candy. Crystal edge is in there so I can hit for 200 if need be. Thats it! let me know what you think! :)

Just for getting out the Tepig, I would replace 2 energy retrieval for 2 level balls. Having 9 outs for him on turn 1 will almost guarantee it.

This is how I would run it though:
-1 Water
-3 Energy Retrieval

+1 Superior Energy Retrieval
+2 Level ball
+1 Ultra Ball

I found that turn 1 tepig as is isn't too hard, It would obviously not hurt to add level ball but I think the energy search is crucial only because with only 4 water energy in the deck it is important to make sure you have water available when ever needed. Thanks for the reply!

I just started playing and this was my first deck. I used to run Entei EX with 4 energy retreival and no SER. And a lot of heavy ball because it searches Emboar and both WKEXs. Since you run a lot of ways to get energy back then you don't need Entei so the things I recommend are Heavy ball and Super Rod because I think super rod is necessary in almost every stage 2 decks.
Good luck with the deck :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back