Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Henderson City Championships

HAT

well i thought i wasn't even going to play in the henderson cities because it was the day of the tourney and i didn't have a deck. I ended up gonig with metanite because ppl lent me the cards.
here's the deck:
metanite
Pokemon:21
3 Dratini
2 Dragonair
3 Dragonite
3 Beldum
2 Metang
3 Metagross
2 Slugma
2 Macargo
1 Zapdos Ex(added 5 minutes bfore tourney began)
Trainers:21
1 Strength Charm
2 holon research tower
3 rare candy
1 PKMN retriever
1 Crystal shard
3 Steven's Advice
4 TV reporter
1 Warp Point
2 Celio's
1 Holon Ruins
2 Admin.
Energy;18
11 Electric
4 Steel
3 DRE

1st Round: Angel(anti-ex deck)
i had no idea what he was playing until we began. I had the privalage of starting with Zapdos EX. i was very angry considering I put the card in moments bfore the tourney started. I got severely pwned. I even thought of dropping.
(0-1)

2nd Round: Marsh(Eevee deck)
After not dropping i had 2 play Marsh. I figured it would be a good game, then I won on turn 2 with Metagross.
(1-1)

3rd Round:Sam(Moltres Deck)
this was a fun game for me because i kept using Dragonair's twister to keep removing energy from Moltres 2 attack. By the time he could attac, i was already set up.
(2-1)

4th Round: Roberts(ZRE)
This was a very intense game. Every time a got A metagross out, he pow'd it or used reversal. I thought I was gonna Lose. Then i managed 2 knock out A Zapdos, used admin. and put him on tilt. When the prize count was me-2, him-3 he played a zapdos and killed me when he should of played Ray Ex 2 kill me. I played ZAPDOS EX from my hand and knocked him out. he was shocked. Also, he was shaking during our game, that was weird. i know he doesn't have a medical condition and he's never done that bfore.
(3-1)

5th Round:Gerardo(Blastoise/Lugia)
I had never seen anything like this deck bfore, so i didn't know wut 2 expect. i was on defense the whole game. I had 2 keep using agility and i got only 1 Heads the whole game. the 1 time i got heads was when i needed 1 more turn 2 stall. He couldn't get a POW! to bring out Zappy and kill him, so i won.
He never used Lugia's power, that was strange.

Top 4
(1) Victor(ZRE/Ninetales+ Mr. Mime EX) vs (4) Gerardo(Blastoise/Lugia)
(2)Guss(Queendom) vs (3) Josh(Metanite)

i won my top 4 game pretty easily. It was the first time i evr played against Queendom. i don't get what's great about it.

Finals:
(1) Victor vs (3) Josh

i won the 1st gm by getting out T1 Dragonite with T2 2 DRE'S on it.
The second game was a bit more competitive. his MR. Mime evens kept me on the ropes until i got out Metagross with a Dre and won.

WINNER:ME:thumb:

Obviously, the Queendom you played against is a disgrace to all other Queendoms. Mine won 2nd in the only Cities I went to.

actually unseen, it was me he was against. I just couldnt get any offence going after he got set. I had a horrible start, but was a good match!

Well done Josh!!!
screwing up history...

lol

Congrats!

Back