Here a idea PUI need to have a Pokemon Tcg All-Star Tournaments

Discussion in 'Random Topic Center' started by super goku ken, Feb 18, 2008.

8 league13 468 60
  1. super goku ken

super goku ken New Member

Yeah get all the pokemon tcg top player that win Worlds or has the best rank from each state for the last 5yr. and let them use there best deck. It will be Unlimited Decks. :eek: And whoever win go to worlds.:thumb:

2. Chromecatz

Chromecatz New Member

pretty extreme lol.

3. toxictaipan

toxictaipan New Member

Sounds like a lot of money outa their pockets to me...

And that's not good for us.

4. Mew

Mew New Member

No joke. What if someone won worlds when the game started? Do they have to use their old Haymaker deck? When you compare that to todays stuff like GG, the decks of old don't really have a chance (well, if they use their Chaos Gym properly :p)

5. Muk Man

Muk Man New Member

I wonder if i've done enough to get an invite. if not then i have to step it up!

6. all those people getting to gether for ONE invite? sounds like a bad idea, not to mention they would spend all their time to build a deck in another format. thus, less time practicing for the one we have now

7. They actually have an All-Star Tourny. 2 Actually.

US Nationals and Worlds.

8. hectagonman

hectagonman New Member

Well I stopped reading at unlimited decks.

9. UH......... WHERE DID MY PoST GO?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

:mad::mad::mad:

10. PokePop

PokePop Administrator

Was it on topic? No.
    Was it trying to start a fight that got another thread closed? Yes.
    Take a hint.

11. Jeez.... Whats the deal with a little harmless rivalry between one awesome state and a region.

Last edited: Feb 18, 2008
  12. SD PokeMom

SD PokeMom Mod Supervisor Staff Member

uh, obviously there IS a 'deal' when it gets out of hand/gets threads closed...

'mom

13. deal or no deal? deal

anyway... i dislike the idea

14. Krucifier

Krucifier New Member

What...Kind of idea...Is that? Then people like Jade who fly all around the country to go to all the premier events have an even higher chance of getting to worlds...

15. Wow, No comment

To stay on topic....

super goku ken- They do an All-Star tounament annually, its called The World Championships, perhaps you heard of it. Big event, in Orlando, FL this year, 30 some countys will be repusented in attadance, Pokegym gets into heated debates about Worlds, its location and how people are invited, Japan comes with crazy decks.

So yeah, All Star tounament... Alredey happens.

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

LOL! Jade Comment.

Be nice Krucifer.

16. ^ very good reason to edit a post

yeah, worlds is basically all-star tournament

17. homeofmew

homeofmew Active Member

This isn't Magic the Gathering where you can play Legacy/Type I/Vintage
    and it isn't like we have pro tour or something.
    If you want to play in a PTQ or PT play MTG :D

Remember no female have ever made t8 in a PT!

18. pat460

pat460 New Member

lol a sanctioned unlimited tournement. that would be smart so obviously POP wont do it

19. BJJ763

BJJ763 Trading Mod Supervisor Staff Member Trader Feedback Mod

Why would that be smart? Would be a waste of resources that would be better off spent on those that enjoy the game currently

20. ~Blazi-King~

~Blazi-King~ New Member

No Kings Either! (Referencing me LOL)

If we were to do an All Star type event(s)...It would need to be Modified, otherwise you would get an unbalanced tournement...

Also, it needs to be like the top 2 from each state, for the last 4 years POP has been up and running. (How to calculate the Top 2 would be to take everyones rating and average them altogether and thustly would ave those 2 players.) That way you'd hav a big enough event for players to attend/have fun.

Example, My avg rating for the last 4 years (not including this year) would be: 1786.75 Placing me 2nd in Texas, behind John K.

Last edited: Feb 24, 2008