Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

here is a way to have more fun at a league

lady_middnite

ok at my league someof the "trainers" were getting kinda tired of the same ol' best deck wins thing so i made up somthing that i think is caching on its called ***THE CRAPPY DECK WARS!!*** what u do is make a deck with cards u usualy would put in a high ranking deck.we had to put in a couple of rules to prevent cheating persay 1. no lv x 2. must have the needed energys to do the attacks (example if u have a fire deck u cant put in all water energys) nor can u put in less energy needed in fact we incourage putting too much energys. 3. no rare candys 4. no claydols 5. no pluss powers 6. the deck must be up to normal modified regs and must be playable after all u still get the same amount of points for winning . now the rules are always changing but the point of this isnt to get all the points u can its to have fun cause after all the winner is the loser ^_^ now wat my league has done is built 3 decks 1 perfesional ( to use in tournaments) 1 medium deck( incase some ones crappy deck isnt crappy enough) and 1 crappy ( to play with for fun) ohh i sugest that every crappy deck have poitions alot of people dont respect the power of the potions so wat better card to put in your crappy deck right? btw dont use ur crapy or meduim decks at tournys cause people there are there to win not make fun of their decks so if u have those old sleeves lying around u know the ones u cant use in tournys but u so wana show of cause their shiny or what not use them. well have fun with this idea we are. if u have any questions or coments please feel free to let me know and ill put in my 2 cents as well ^_^:clap:

Where's your leauge located??
Cuz I wanna join!! :D

I love the idea and I was wondering if I could suggest this to our league? (don't wanna steal your idea without permition to :p )

Every one at our leauge is mostly in the 13 and younger category so the older (I'm 19 and about 5 other kids my age) just sit there and talk because there's no 'suprise' when we play each other lol

Potion and rival FTW!!

About the "one deck always wins thing". that happens at my league all the time too. we have like three levels of players.1.beginners who really only stand a chance against eachother[Population- about 15] 2. In between players who me and a couple others helped that are really getting better fast.[Population- 3 lol] Good players A bunch of us that have been league members for a good while. we are all at seriously different levels, but way above the others. for an example i will use these people as person 1 person 2 person 3 league leader and me. person 1 is just above the middle people, but he defidently wins more than them, but less than the other 4 of us "good people". person 2 is co league leader. hes beaten me a few times and he has 3 solid decks. he's pretty good. person 3 has beaten me quite a bit back before i could beat his AMU deck.[i ran torterra he ran AMU what do you expect] he beats me maybe 1/7 times now. he is the second biggest challenge for me at league. IMO person 1 is 5th best at league, Person 2 is the 4th best at league, and Person 3 league leader and me are the top three. The league leader actually gets beaten by me almost every time and gets disgusted, walks away, we play like 3 more times an hour later, and he'l probably beat me once by the end of the day. so yeh my deck is the one that nobody wants to play and outplays almost every body, so i ended up making what i thought was a bad T2 biberal/mismagius deck and it ended up being pretty good. so what im tryin to say is, there are always those couple people with the best decks, and that crappy deck idea is pretty good. a requirement for each crappy deck should be potions and mom's kindness'! :lol:

ok sorry its taken me this long to get back to u guys lol i forgot wich form i posted this but yes you all can copy this idea that was the point of me posting it and our league is in medford oregon come join it would be awsome. i recently came up with anothergreat idea for bored players its called the basic deck fallows the same rules of crappy decks the cach u can only use basic pokemon its kinda fun my deck has 30 basics and with the basic decks u can have the usualy 6 prizes or up to 12 and if u deck out shufle ur discard pile back into ur deck its alot of fun^_^ thank u guys for reading my post i realy injoyed reading ur comments good luck to u all

And please use periods and returns.
It's very hard to read an unbroken block of text.

Another fun idea I suggest to consider is a season specific Pokémon type challenge, easily feasible with TCG or TFG battles.

For exampble, a season revolves around Rock (Fighting) type Pokémon. TCG players would only use Fighting type Pokémon in their decks, and VG players would use only Rock type Pokémon in their parties. The use of dual type Pokémon are permitted given they are one of the aforementioned types in the respective game system.

It is a simple idea that allows players to use Pokémon they would rarely use in competitive events, and implement strategy they can use elsewhere.

sorry i've never really been good with punctuation but i will try thanx

thanx for the idea about the theme thing i will try it.

i have a question for some of u some people in my league me included are running out of badges to get. and im afraid that if they get all the badges they wont come any more or worse lose intrest all together. now my other league leader the main one says that they usualy get pop 8 packs for coming if they have all the badges. but my people are nkinda geting anoyed with the pop 8. as it is they just grab the trainers and through the rest around. what could i do ?

Try these, I've either played, scheduled, or will schedule in the future.

Diffferent tournaments (two loses, you're done):

1. No Pokemon over Level 30.
2. No Pokemon over Level 40, can't play Pokemon that you used in Level 30 event.
3. No Claydols, Uxies, no Rare Candy.
4. No Pokemon with Powers or Body.
5. No basic Pokemon, Only Stage 1s & 2s (no Lv. X)

6. Wear the Burger King Crown, get double points.
7. One game with League Leader, beat him/her, all games afterwards are double points.
8. Get beat by the League Leader, stand on the chair and yell out "I just got beat by the King or Queen"

Some of these are crazy, but fun.

Back