Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Hey all you POP Professors, ready to put those lab coats on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Dav

Master Trainer
This is your first opportunity to help us develop the future of the Professor program by assisting POP in creating the online professor test that will be used to accept new professors into the program.

You guys are the experts, and we’re just to danged busy to get this done ourselves!

What we're looking for:

Questions and Answers (multiple choice) that will be used to test Professor Program applicants. Questions should fall into the following categories:

• Rules
• Rulings
• Tournament organization knowledge
• Floor Rules Knowledge

Other appropriate questions may be accepted as well. Please, format your questions as follows:

Example-

Q: What is the suggested retail price of a booster pack of EX Sandstorm?

1) $4.50
2) $3.29
3) $6.00
4) $2.99

Obviously, one of the answers should be the CORRECT answer! :D

For each Q&A that you submit that is used by POP, we will send you one booster pack of EX Sandstorm. Questions are accepted on a first come, first served basis, meaning that if you submit the same question as someone else, the person who submitted the question first will get the booster pack.

In addition, we do reserve the right to re-word, or otherwise edit your Q&A’s. If we do edit or otherwise change your question, you will still be awarded the booster pack.

We’re looking for between 50 and 100 question and answer sets, and will be compiling and selecting Q&As as soon as they come in.

Please submit all Q&As by logging in at the Professor page at http://op.pokemon-tcg.com/professors/professors_login.asp. Just fill your questions into the text box and click ‘submit’. You’ll receive a confirmation that your submission was accepted, but will only be contacted after that if your question is accepted.

This offer is only open to current POP Professors, and is open for a limited time.

Thanks,
Prof. Dav

Well thats around 30 questions I hope will go towards good use :clap:

Glad to help out Dave, does this mean our official judging uniforms will be white lab coats? ;)

-marril

We’re looking for between 50 and 100 question and answer sets, and will be compiling and selecting Q&As as soon as they come in.

Uh,I think you will get about 50,000 to 100,000 questions Dave...p

`Sensei

Sensei said:

Uh,I think you will get about 50,000 to 100,000 questions Dave...p

`Sensei

20,000 to 40,000 of which will be mine. Gimme those boosters!

Well, Did he just say for every Q&A you get accepted you get a free pack of EX:Sandstorm. Very Very Nice, that's the inituitive that can get people calling in a hurry. I mean noone can complain about free cards right? Well unless they were crazy or something. But Oh God what am I doing sitting here talking to you guys-I need to stop wasting my time and go create some Q&A. Hahahaha. Never deny the free chance of free cards.
-Future Olympic Fencer
~Nick Goble

20-30 from me. :)

Thanks for offering us boosters if our questions are chosen. :) Nice way to get input.

Now... just to make it clear.

We're suppose to submit a question along with 4 possible answers (with 1 one of the answers as the correct one)

I'm guessing POP will have to make sure that one of the answers is the correct one obviously.
Professor Dav said:
You guys are the experts, and we’re just to danged busy to get this done ourselves!
You thought you were too busy before, good luck sorting though all our Q&As. :p :thumb:

Last edited:
Just so Professors know that the chance to submitted test questions has come and gone. The links to submit more questions are removed. I am sure that Dave and Jimmer has been given good questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back