4 Double Colorless
Total: 13

Form of energy acceleration: Dark Patch/Junk Arm
Main attacker: Zoroark DEX
Secondary Attackers: Zoroark BLW and Darkrai EX
Optimal Starter: Zoura
Other Good Starters: Absol, Sableye
Poor Starter: Darkrai EX

Objective: To fill up bench to charge up Zoroark DEX. After a couple early hits and KOs, switch to Darkrai EX or Zoroark BLW, depending on the situation.

Other:
Sableye- If I start with him, it's not all bad, since he can get back used resources from my first turn.
Absol- Place damage counters on opposing pokemon while they set up. This can make Zekrom, Reshiram, genies, and other pokemon in OHKO range for both Zoroaks

Considerations: Dark Claw, Plus Power, Rescue energy, Hydreigon

Any advice would be nice!

I like...I like this so much that I actually made this deck like a week ago XD.
here's what i tested and took out. sableye is nice that he gets the two trainers back but at the cost of an attack it didn't seem like a great idea, so i took him out. also fighting types/terrakion can pretty much demolish this deck so instead i ran a 3-2 line of mandibuzz. Incase you didn't know mandibuzz is weak to lightning and actually has fighting resistance. I really like your supporter line but in stead of going 2-2 with the zoroaks i went 3-1 with 3 DEX and 1 BLW because i would ONLY use that zoroak for foul play and nothing else. If youre going to use special dark use 4 of them. I know dark patch only does basic but that extra 10dmg can sometimes be the difference between winning and losing. Definately run dark claw, i mean come one its an extra 20 damage if all these cards are used right you could get a turn 2 160 Dark rush from zoroak with two sp. dark and a dark claw. that is terrifying and yet very viable in this deck.
well theres my input thanks for reading.

Sweet! That all helps a lot! I haven't tested this deck yet, but I will shortly, and run all of the considerations you said! =D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back