Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

hi im clearea small trade thread, LGTSS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clearea Vystein

9. Exchanging of addresses will be the finalization of the trade. Backing out will leave in a negative/neutral reference, depending on the priorities of the wants. You may change the cards with notice, but once cards are sent out, there's no changing.
10. Cards are mint/near-mint unless specified otherwise. IF YOU DO NOT SPECIFY THE CONDITION OF YOUR CARD(S), I WILL ASSUME MINT/NEAR-MINT. IF THEY ARE NOT AND I RECEIVE THEM THAT WAY, I WILL BE LEAVING A NEG REF.
15. None of that "You don't ask, you don't care" crap. You are responsible for the conditions of the card being in mint, or near-mint, and I will ALWAYS specify that they must be m/nm.
18. All PokeGym rules apply. There they are in case you forgot them. I know I did.

WANT:
1x TFG Battle Compressor
2x Professor Sycamore
3x Professor Birch's Observations
3x Pokémon Fan Club
1x Metang AO, Reverse Holo

HAVE:
[DEL]Magic[/DEL] Ancient Origins
Full Art Mega Ampharos-EX
10x Ancient Origins PTCGO Code cards
1x RH Spinarak + RH Ariados
1x RH Combee
1x RH Flash Energy
4-4 Revenge-queen line
1x Golurk, Half-Art
1x Ace Trainer
2x Ampharos Spirit Link
2x Eco Arm
2x Hex Maniac
2x Paint Roller
1x Tyranitar Spirit Link
2x Flash Energy

Full Art Fliptini, NVI
Full Art Cobalion, NVI
Full Art Terrakion, NVI
Full Art Tornadus, EMP
Full Art Thundurus, EMP
Full Art Reshiram, BW
Full Art Zekrom, BW
TFHG Jamming Net

Victory Cup, BW-P 29, 30, 31
Bulk

Please ask for cards from BW-Emerging Powers and older. That's where I stopped playing and I have plenty of junk up until that point.
This thread will be closed upon acquisition of all cards filed under WANT.

Last edited:
I'm interested in your full art mega ampharos-ex and have some muscle bands, would you mind looking over my list abd seeing if we can work something out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back