Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

High school welcome to the jungle

lilgroudon

Gateway High the end of the school year everyone is acting real crazy some people do real crazy things so i got to take a survey okay like 2 weeks ago my girlfriends celly was stolen and we found out who took it i was fired up to fight but he got suspended that was liek 2 weeks ago now today after school he yelled at me and said heard you was talking Stuff (oh yeah don't worry poke pop i'm eeping it clean)
I turned around like what dude (edited) he had some friends with him like 6 or 7 who cares so my homie antonio just said come on man lets keep it moving B, then the dude must have lost his mind becasue he ran up and hit me I turned around and hit him back but another one of his friends came at me antonio got some of them and my homie big sheldon was tossing them at the lockers :lol: i just been jumped :lol: the school was rioting i'm answering more phone calls man so what should i do tommorow beat all they butts (edited) or just let em slide but my homies are wired up about it on the real but i need opinion's thanks
-LG
my shoulder hurts

If it happen on school campus, tell administration and/or security.
If it happen off school campus, tell the police.

No matter what just ignore these people. Also, stuff like this tends to hit my_space, just ignore it.

Now not meaning to sound racist what was the race of these people who jumped you?

They were black stupid underclassmen :lol: looking for trouble but if they want some surely tommorow will be a good day :lol:

and what precisely does the race of the participants have to do with anything?

jerks are jerks, no matter what 'color' they are...=/ keep further racial comments out of the thread or this will be locked....

report the incident/threats to the appropriate authorities. most schools/districts now have 'zero tolerance' policies where it doesn't matter WHO threw the first punch, anyone involved is going to get suspended/disciplined. if you don't want to end up with the same punishment as the instigators you've got to let the adults handle it.

jmho.
'mom

Thanks pokemom but the administartors said they'll handle it tommorow and i'll be darned (edited) if they rrun up again run up get done up :lol: Big sheldon called he got my back

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

SUSPENDED FOR FIGHTING BACK 5 days come back the day of the finals :lol: theres nothing to do at this house guess i'll watch inuyasha and other anime's

Last edited:
If i was there, i would say go get'm but the right thing is to tell authorities and stuff and try to let it go. But if i was wit u i would wanna fight them wit u.

1. Punctuation is your best friend.
2. I'd take it to the school counsler and call him a bully :lol:

I'm not a bully and like i finished i fought back and got suspended :lol:
yes i will work on grammar next school year :lol:

brilliant.

so what have you gained by fighting back, other than the same suspension that the people who started this got? a 'rep' for being 'tough'?

big deal: afaik, most schools will not let one make up work/tests missed because of a suspension. so if you miss any important end-of-the-year reviews or tests, you've just ruined your final grades for the year in order to show off what a 'man' you are.

makes sense to me...:rolleyes:

'mom

'mom, sometimes you really don't have a choice. The teachers and supervisors in the general school could really care less about student safety, mental or physical. I, personally, endured over 6 years of mental torture at the hands of my classmates, from 2nd grade through 7th grade. I complained to everybody that I could find. Teachers, administrators, supervisors, parents, EVERYBODY! Not a single person was willing to help me out. In fact, after I complained, the people who had been torturing me each got a "People Respecting Others" award. Then, I hit 7th grade gym class. We were playing floor hockey, and I was the goalie. Same people started the entire thing all over again. I snapped and slightly bloodied one of the guys with my hockey stick. I got my detention for the act, but the guys never bothered me again after that. I can only wish that I'd done something similar sooner.

He hit you first. You can claim self defense. 'mom, is it worth it to take a beating if the person who initiated the beating is likely not going to be punished for anything? Even if he *is*, is it worth the injuries that you would sustain by *not* fighting back? He stole the cell phone. He struck out first. Even if you strike back in self defense, the other guy is in the wrong, and he should get the brunt of the punishment. Then again, that's the state of schooling in the United States right now...

Looks like this isn't his 1st or last suspension either. No wonder his spelling, punctuation and grammer is so poor. Cannot keep his butt in school long enough for it to sink in! Come on....let the authorities take care of it. No fun being jumped, but if you fight back, you get some punishment too.

Keith

PS Like 'Pop said....if one of my kids were to be "jumped", we would back him up in defending himself, but still understand the school policy of zero fighting.

Last edited:
brilliant.

so what have you gained by fighting back, other than the same suspension that the people who started this got? a 'rep' for being 'tough'?

big deal: afaik, most schools will not let one make up work/tests missed because of a suspension. so if you miss any important end-of-the-year reviews or tests, you've just ruined your final grades for the year in order to show off what a 'man' you are.

makes sense to me...:rolleyes:

'mom

'Mom , it's been what like 20 years since you were in high school? IDC how many kids you have, you dont know ANYTHING about high schools in this day and age.

This kid did exactly what he should have done. Whether or not he got a suspension. If you DONT fight back you get a rep for being a pushover and get hassled EVERY DAY. If you do fight back, whether or not you win the fight or lose, Get a suspension/Dont get suspended people don't **** with you because they don't want the hassle.

It's not about getting a rep for being 'tough'. It's about NOT getting a rep for being a pushover

'Mom , it's been what like 20 years since you were in high school? IDC how many kids you have, you dont know ANYTHING about high schools in this day and age.

This kid did exactly what he should have done. Whether or not he got a suspension. If you DONT fight back you get a rep for being a pushover and get hassled EVERY DAY. If you do fight back, whether or not you win the fight or lose, Get a suspension/Dont get suspended people don't **** with you because they don't want the hassle.

It's not about getting a rep for being 'tough'. It's about NOT getting a rep for being a pushover

ROTFLMAO.
Oh yes, schools were so much nicer in the stone age than they are now.
No one ever got rough back in the 70's. :rolleyes:

Heh.

For the record, we tell our sons to never start anything, but if they get in trouble for defending themselves, we will back them up.

In fact, after I complained, the people who had been torturing me each got a "People Respecting Others" award.

There's some great social commentary to be had in that, something that will condense all of American schooling into a single, brilliant microcosm that shall shine unto the ages as a blazing beacon of insight...

... But damned if I can think of anything to say about it. I just find the irony amusing, partially because I've been there myself.

Today at Cordova High was a moron fest of epic proportions. I teach and I see you folks everyday

What is the best thing to do after school when there are 12 police cars in the parking lot waiting for something to start....

You got it....lets start a big fight beacause someone said something about another student!!...the policemans pepper sprayed all the little combatants and they want to cry about it.

I may come across as that old guy, but teens need to seriously get a grip on themselves. You guys fight at the drop of a pin if you feel slighted. It may seem rough to avoid it from the teenage perspective, but from the outside as an adult you just end up looking like punks.

Now, before I get blasted with...you are not describing me in any way....let me say that the majority of kids are great...My students on a one on one basis are really good. I have taught kids who are now in prison and I have taught the current #1 academic student in his class at the Naval Academy. The majority of kids have enough sense to stay out of bad situations, but not all

..but when teenagers get together in a mass, the general IQ level decreases proportionally. Thought process goes out the window and emotion rules you.

We teachers pretty much agree its a societal issue... we can talk to teenagers about it, but its hard to get them to step out of their situation and see the big picture...its called not mature enough yet. You kids have fully grown adult bodies but your brains are not finished cooking yet.

My son had gone through getting picked on for 4 years or more with the administration doing nothing about it when they had been informed many times. We even tried informing the police and nothing was done. I don't know how many times he was harassed and beat on and he would still walk away.

He finally got tired of it and we had a long talk about it. He told me that he didn't want to fight but if it kept up he was going to. I told him if it was in selve defense and he did not start it then i would back him all the way.

He went to school one day and the same people started up with him again. He went straight to the office and informed them and guess what their response was? Quit whinning and go back to class. He went back and when they started up again he picked the biggest one of the group out and beat the you know what out of him. He has not had a bit of trouble with them ever since that time. Sometimes that is the only thing some of them understand. And he has not been in a fight since then.

Am i proud of him for fighting? NO

Am i proud of him for sticking up for himself when the one in charge would do nothing about it when informed? YES

Back