Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Hiro's Ohio Gym Challenge Report

Hiro

Well, this was my last chance for a trip for Worlds(I can not play in Nationals, so this was my last chance for real). After getting 2nd in KY GC, I was liking the Dark Slowking, but took a different approch. Instead of having Lanturn and Dark Hypno, I went straight Dark Slowking.

Round 1: Don't know name: Blastoise EX/Swampert(EM)

She got a bad start, no energy for the first 4 turns, with the help of Dark Slowking, I won that one with ease.

Round 2: Chris B.: Wailord EX

This was a bad game for me. I couldn't one hit it, and when I did do damge, he used Wailord's first attack, and healed, plus with Belossom's healing power, I just coundn't win.

1-1

With this only being Top 4, I knew i had to win all the rest of my match's to get to the top cut, much like last week.

Round 3: Chirs F.: Blaze/Ray

He beat me, but conceded to give me the win. I do thank you again Chris.

2-1

Round 4: Can't rember name: Dragtrode

I was over before it started. mainly becuase she went first. If I would have gone first, I might have had a chance, but that's the way the dice roll's.

2-2

Well I was out of the top cut, there went Worlds.

Round 5: Ajay S.: Dragtrode.

He had a lone Dragonite, and no energy, I hate those win's, esspically if it was with a friend.

Well no top 4, no Worlds, no more chance's. I went 3-2, not too bad. But all people I liked won today, so that was cool.

Prop's:
-Chris for conceding.
-Ted D. for laoning me his deck.
-The staff of judge's. They made the right ruing on Rare Candy, unlike last week's KY GC by the PTO(Not Bernie).

Slop's.
-I really had no complaints about this event. Ryan P., One of Ohio's PTO's did a good job, and liek i said before, so did his staff. Congrat's on your first Gym Challenge.

Maybe I can find another way to get to Worlds.........

Back