Hitmonchan's Diary

Discussion in 'Pokemon Fan Fiction' started by paragon of virtue, Jan 15, 2008.

1. paragon of virtue

paragon of virtue New Member

Hello,
    Does anyone remember fan fiction from around 1999/2000 entitled "Hitmonchan's Diary"?I believe the authors name was Steven Huxman. There was also this piece by a guy named "The Impossible Man" (if memory serves). Anyway, I was waxing nostalgic and was hoping someone might recall these works and even possibly posses the text or a link?
    Thank you,
    Paragon of Virtue (as it were)

2. bullados

bullados <a href="http://pokegym.net/forums/showthread.php?

3. Marril

Marril New Member

You're welcome.

It's all I could mine out of that site the last time I was there. Note that the original 'Gym was a lot looser with its restrictions regarding fanfics, so Hitmonchan's Diary is (like Pokémon SS, honestly) pretty much at the upper boundary of what's allowed here.

[shameless plug]It's also worth noting that several Hitmonchan's Diary characters appear in Pokémon SS, most notably Mewtwo's cameo.[/shameless plug]

4. Burninating_Torchic

Burninating_Torchic New Member

The subtlety! It burns!

----

Didn't somebody on here (this incarnation of the gym, not a past one) write something involving the thoughts of a Hitmonchan and a Scyther a while back? That's what I was originally thinking when I read the thread title.

5. Marril

Marril New Member

Oh, I should probably add that the main thing I couldn't mine from the original 'Gym archive was the Onix's Garden stuff. I think I have all of Hitmonchan's Diary in there, except for a single R-rated special that's got an alternate chapter in the archive (I think it was a more detailed version of Xynj fighting Stephen in his mind) which only ever existed on the forums. The cleaner version I think focuses on the events surrounding this fight rather than what goes on in Stephen's mind.