Holo POP 5 Zangoose and Pelipper

Discussion in 'TCG News & Gossip Discussion' started by HolographicPhanpy, Oct 10, 2007.

8 league13 468 60
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HolographicPhanpy

HolographicPhanpy New Member

Spotted today at my local Target store - Holo POP 5 Zangoose and Pelipper. Included are 4 packs - one each of Holon Phantoms, Dragon Frontier, Power Keepers, and Diamond and Pearl - along with a coin :)grass:).

Looks like they are now making holo versions of the common POP cards, not the rare ones.:nonono:

2. DarkJake

DarkJake New Member

lol what a joke

--where's the *s? =\

3. The_Envoy_of_Chaos

The_Envoy_of_Chaos New Member

They aren't likely to do that to the Pokemon * in POP 5 because the value of them would go down the drain faster than a roller coaster.

4. deogg

deogg New Member

POP 5 Mew is in the multi-packs that are at Walmart. The only difference with the Walmart packs is that I believe they come with 2 packs of DP

5. Krucifier

Krucifier New Member

Buying that would be like handing over the deed to your house to JSK so he could host one of those HB parties >_<

So not worth it.

6. Jason

Jason New Member

Yuck, these two are pure garbage. Srly

7. Mew*

Mew* Active Member

Their values already have gone down the drain faster than a roller coaster that goes down drains really fast. Espeon* used to bring $45-$60. It was crazy. Then a few months later it was at $20. Last time I checked, it was even lower...

I would rather see the stars in holo. WHO IN THE WORLD wants a Peliper?! Seriously. At least Zangoose has nice artwork!

Thanks for sharing the info!

8. TcgPlayer2006

TcgPlayer2006 New Member

That cards are very nice, but originals! The holofoils are for sell more blister packs! Haha, seeya!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.