Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Holo POP 5 Zangoose and Pelipper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spotted today at my local Target store - Holo POP 5 Zangoose and Pelipper. Included are 4 packs - one each of Holon Phantoms, Dragon Frontier, Power Keepers, and Diamond and Pearl - along with a coin :)grass:).

Looks like they are now making holo versions of the common POP cards, not the rare ones.:nonono:

POP 5 Mew is in the multi-packs that are at Walmart. The only difference with the Walmart packs is that I believe they come with 2 packs of DP

Buying that would be like handing over the deed to your house to JSK so he could host one of those HB parties >_<

So not worth it.

They aren't likely to do that to the Pokemon * in POP 5 because the value of them would go down the drain faster than a roller coaster.

Their values already have gone down the drain faster than a roller coaster that goes down drains really fast. Espeon* used to bring $45-$60. It was crazy. Then a few months later it was at $20. Last time I checked, it was even lower...

I would rather see the stars in holo. WHO IN THE WORLD wants a Peliper?! Seriously. At least Zangoose has nice artwork!

Thanks for sharing the info!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back