Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Holon Phantom questions

dragonman

i didn't really know if this was the place to post this, but i have a question. I haven't been able to play for a while because of moving and i don't know anything about the new set that came out. Can anyone tell me the good cards in Holon Phantom so I know what to look for? Thanks guys.

lets see here, these are the good cards:

Mew ex
Crawdaunt ex
Mightyean ex-not really, but meh. =P
Raichu d
Flygon d
Aerodactyl d
KAbutops d
Exeggutor d
Rayquazza d

You forgot Pidgeot Delta, Kabutops is next to worthless, and Ray only works in like, 1 deck.

EDIT: as of now, Kabutops is next to worthless.

Blaziken 1111 said:
No it doesn't.

The main attakers of the guy who won worlds are from Holon phantoms

Don't you mean Nats not worlds and when I say the set suck I don't mean everthing there are mabey 20 -30 really great cards in the set but out of the other 70 or so cards it is not the greatest set

The exs, Armaldo d, Pidgeot d, Flygon d, Rayquaza d, and some others. But the set on its own isn't THAT great. UF is still the best one.

Holon Phantoms like any other set has it bad and good sides. You may never know it might be a force to reckon with at Worlds. We may not know what the Japanse and other countries might mix up with and in the end it might be another "mysterious" deck who top it all.

Well for Holo Phantoms we have:

Rare Candy
Holon Adventurer
Holon Castform
Armaldo d
Raichu d
Kabutops d
Flygpn d ( I underextimate it once)
Mew EX
Crawdaunt EX
Mr. Stone's Project
Primeape d (he is a force to reckon with)
Deoxys (they are quite lethal when cleverly comboed with the deoxys in EX Deoxys:rolleyes: )
Holon Fossil

Back