Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Holos that arent't - Theme Decks

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't usually buy theme decks, but may have to now in order to "catch them all"

I found a Non-Holo Aqua's Walrien #6 in a theme deck. It is the same as the holo one, just in a non-holo version. I was curious how many more special one of a kind cards are in theme decks???

I remember Expedition had the theme deck with all the energy cards in the new card format, and that LC had the Non-Holo Dark Raichu/Dark Blastoise/Charizard.

Anybody know others?

Tempo Stratoblaster said:
I found a Non-Holo Aqua's Walrien #6 in a theme deck. It is the same as the holo one, just in a non-holo version. I was curious how many more special one of a kind cards are in theme decks???

The Aqua's Walreign that came in my Aqua theme deck was holo. Yours must be a printing error. However, the 2 Aqua's Kyogre in said theme deck are of the non-holo holo that you speak of. Same for Magma's Groudon in the Magma deck.

As far as I know, the Non-Holo Holo cards are:

Legendary: Dark Raichu, Dark Blastoise, Charizard (I don't have these. X_X)
Expedition: The Energy, not that they are actually holo.
MagamaAqua: Kyogre, Groudon
HiddenLegends: Metagross (Celebi Deck got jipped. lol)

Yeah, if that Walrein is indeed non-holo, then you got yourself an error card. ^^ Keep hold of it I'd say, might be worth something.

there was a nonholo and holo ta's walrein in the japanese adv ex1 Team Aqua Deck (their Tm/Ta). They do have different numbers, though. Could this be what the original poster meant? is the nonholo walrein number 6?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back