4 Pokedrawer
2 Premier Ball
3 Energy Pickup
32 total trainers

4 Call Energy
4 Special Dark Energy
6 Basic Dark Energy
14 total energy

Strategy: T1 Sableye with special dark energy attached can donk other 50hp starters, otherwise use impersonate/call energy for setup. use marley's request as well as honchkrow level x's darkness wing to recycle pokedrawers (ideal marley's pull: choose between pokedrawer and luxury ball). quickly swarm with murkrows and snowpoint temple.

let's make it like this

4-2-2 honchkrow
2-1 Darkrai
2-2 claydol
4 Sableye
19 pokemon

4 Bebe's search
4 Rossane's research
3 Marley's request
2 Cynthia's feeling
2 buck's training
13 supporters

3 snow point tample
3 warp point
2 night maintanance
1 Luxury ball
4 plus power
13 trainers

7 basic
4 special dark
2 call energy

I've played krow alot and it is very hard to hit for high enough to compete with the new decks. This deck sets up quick but thats about it. No darkrai there is no synergy between the 2. You run honchkrow to attack with murkrow for free energy cost.

I've played krow alot and it is very hard to hit for high enough to compete with the new decks. This deck sets up quick but thats about it. No darkrai there is no synergy between the 2. You run honchkrow to attack with murkrow for free energy cost.

Agreed.

Honchkrow wins by swarm and by hand disruption. That's why I still think it needs to be played with Absol and Mars to get the best out of it.

only 3 murkrow, i know honch would have a body to say 4, but it is just a 60hp poke that dark wing flaps once then dies ... you dont need too many of them, plus you want to raise your sableye start chances

oh yeah ... DOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back