Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

HoPe wins it's THIRD cities =D (6-1 report)

elekid_957

HoPe. epic deck. not playing anything else of course. like 28 seniors T4 cut. free pizza!

R1: vs. palkia lock.
i have starapter X and bebes prized. and i never really get an azelf. i eventually hit a palkia GX to 100 after wasting all of his poketurns with crobats. he's poisoned so he'll die, so he just splashing turns me. i kill with honchkrow and grab bebes. now i can just mewtwo wall him. i also sniped off banette from his bench twice with honchkrow xD. i think it was like 0-4? toxicroak G also owned his early luxray.

R2: charizard/dodrio/mightyena
no joke. i almost lost XD. 3 psychics prized =/... it took a while to get mewtwo out and he just kept poisoning stuff. also flipped like 10/10 heads on that 40 snipe attack. eventually a belted mewtwo just won the game for me. even though he used mightyena quite a few times XD.. like 0-3 i think?

R3: luxray/garchomp w/ dialga tech.
i spray a bunch of uxies. basically this nets me the win =P. he never gets a claydol out cuz i kill with honchkrow like a turn after he plays it. he does do some stuff after warping a dialga G X to the bench. but spraying bronzong makes him do like 30 damage :D. mewtwo wall wins again. like 0-5 or something (let him kill krow so i could toxi G prom him in the face).

R4: GeChamp w/ dialga tech and nidoqueen
ug fail game. he deafen locks me late game with all my trainers in hand.can't do anything. then after i do stuff and it's gone it's like 1-4 him. i kill an azelf and am stuck just leaving a G'd crobat up and waiting for a poketurn or something. i have 60 damage on crobat, he has nothing to kill it. i have like 20 cards in my deck, and most of them are usable trainers. however, instead of the poketurn i needed to maybe make a comback, i get THE ONE CARD I CAN'T PLAY.... draw moonlight stadium.. there's already one in play :nonono:... GG

R5: gengar/SP's
i almost lose this. don't remember but gengar poltergeist does a LOT of harm. i kill it with poison on toxi G so it's cool tho. in the end i poketurn up my honchkrow so he can't luxray it, and then just leave up toxi G promo and mewtwo benched with moonlight in play. he can't kill anything and i just drop a crobat and honchkrow+gain+energy to KO his benchewd crobat with 30 already on it.

TC:

R1 vs steelic/weavile :D
so i know how to beat this, but i misplay a LOT and use all my poketurns. after some lucky flips i make it 1-3, but it doesn't matter he has like 3 steelix with a ton of energy =P.

R2:
i go on the offensive and just spray claydols and stuff. he gets one claydol off all game, i almost donk too, but go for honchkrow instead. with this he has to scoop because i have mewtwo X w/ belt active and he needed 2 heads to kill me with iron tail, but got a tails :D.

R3:
time is gonna be called soon, so i just kill a snesel T1, then a baltoy, then charge up a mewtwo to start killing, then time is called and it's 4-6 and he has no way to take two prizes that turn.

T2:
R1: vs luxray/garchomp w/ magius tech
he has crap start. i have crap start but turn it into T3 mewtwo X w/ belt slamming all his stuff. he scoops after he realizes he'll get his mewtwo counter out when im like up 4 prizes.

R2:
he says i go first. i have in my hand after he mulligans:
shuppet
psychic
crobat
uxie
unown G
skuntank
honchkrow
energy gain

he starts with an unown G. i go first. play psychic play crobat and hit for 30+10 weakness for GG haha.

props:
HOPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
steelix xD
freinds
free pizza
SNOWWWWW
SNOWBALL FIGHT
did i mention snow??
winning
selling cards

slops:
got cold
burned my hand
deafen...
got home late
not much else

thnx for reading !

Eleki I told you to run it under some not so hot water.
But no... you won't listen. :D
Good job on winning. Washington won't take another senior medal!

Back