Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Houndoom??? Is it good????

manaphy trainer

I bought alot of paks from the new legends awakened set, and houndoom caught my eye, If u have
less benched then your opponent does, for 2 energy, its attack can do 100 damage. Give me some suggestions on cards that would go good with it...

Houndoom

:pbody: Revenge Fang
If you have less benched pokemon then your opponent, Houndoom's attacks do 40 more damage
to the defending pokemon (before applying weakness and resistance)

:colorless Burning Sensation 20
If the defending pokemon already has damage counters on it, the defending pokemon is now
burned.

:fire::fire: Bright Flame 60
Flip a coin, if heads, discard 2 :fire: energy attached to houndoom.

"Manaphy Says Mom's Kindness Sucks!!"

As a 1-1 tech against Leafeon it's great.

I think a 4-4 Houndoom deck with no other pokemon, maxing quick ball, bebe, dusk ball, supporters etc to ensure the smaller bench would be fun. Constant 1 for 60 + Burn and 2 for 100 when you need it.

think a 4-4 Houndoom deck with no other pokemon, maxing quick ball, bebe, dusk ball, supporters etc to ensure the smaller bench would be fun. Constant 1 for 60 + Burn and 2 for 100 when you need it.

It'd be fun for league play, but would ultimately get ripped apart by Kingdra. There'd be doggy chunks all over the place when all was said and done.

It'd be fun for league play, but would ultimately get ripped apart by Kingdra. There'd be doggy chunks all over the place when all was said and done.

I agree, the only thing it would do well against is grass varients.

Add to the list:

Plus powers
Bucks
Pokeradar?
Lot's of draw supporters
Roseanne
Warp points
Night maintanence/tsd
Stark mountain?
SSU?

Yeah, it would be good but we've lost a lot of trainers that could have made it a lot faster.

Doom on it's own can be OHKOd by Kingdra without any bother.

Back