1810 Dairy Ashford
Houston, TX

:pokeball: Mike or Mia Cook :pokeball:
281-362-8781
[email protected]

:pokeball: Main Prerelease Tournament

3 Age Groups: 10 & Under, 11 to 14, 15 & Up

Entry Fee: $15.00
Includes 6 packs of EX UNSEEN FORCES Cards for deck-building and tournament play plus 4 additional packs as participation prizes (combined total of 10 packs).

This event is sanctioned. Players will open their 6 packs upon the judges instructions, and will be given 30 minutes to build a 40-card deck using only cards from those packs, and energy cards which will be provided. Players will compete in a tournament using the deck built from those packs. Number of rounds and play-off cut will depend on attendance.

PRIZES:
~ Winners from every age group will receive a special "Prerelease Winner" pin.
~ All players will receive their additional 4 packs of EX UNSEEN FORCES cards as prizes for participating and competing in the tournament upon the completion of the Swiss Rounds.

EXTRAS:
All players will also receive a special EX UNSEEN FORCES Prerelease Promo Card / Pins and POP Packs -- while supplies last.

:pokeball: Theme Deck Challenge

No age group division. Not a sanctioned tournament. No building decks. This tournament is for the beginner or inexperienced player or players who do not wish to build their own decks. Players in this event will receive an EX UNSEEN FORCES Theme Deck to play and battle with. This event is also perfect for parents who would like to learn to play. This event is non-competitive, and players may ask for help.

Entry Fee: $15.00
Includes a Theme Deck plus 2 booster packs to start with. At the end of the event, all Theme Deck Challenge players will receive an additional 4 booster packs of EX UNSEEN FORCES cards for a total of 6 packs plus a Theme Deck for the $15.00 fee.

EXTRAS:
All players will also receive special EX UNSEEN FORCES Prerelease Promo Cards / pins and POP Packs -- while supplies last.

:pokeball: Door Prizes
There will be drawings for door prizes, and all players will get an entry. It's FREE to all participants.

:pokeball: GameBoy (GBA) Tournament & Other Side Events

We will have a FREE GameBoy Tournament before the Prerelease tournament. Rules and details for the GameBoy Tournament, as well as any other side events are forthcoming and will be posted soon.

:pokeball: Want more UNSEEN FORCES Cards?
Plan to attend The Woodlands UNSEEN FORCES Prerelease the previous day, August 13, 2005.

:pokeball: Mike or Mia Cook :pokeball:
281-362-8781
[email protected]

Last edited:
Sweet...me and my sister will be heading over there most likely. Our friend most likely will be taking us, and will play as well. Its gonna be fun...always fun to meet you guys over in Houston. :)

Last edited:
Hey Mike, Sounds like it'll be great!! Send me some flyers so i can advertise some more!! BTW, i'm free to judge!

-James A.K.A The Longhorn!! \m/ ( 'o') \m/ Hook 'em Horns!!!!

James, I'll be contacting you soon....

Frank, hope you guys can make it to this event.

It will be great -- as always! :smile:

I will be judging this thanks to team cook :)
i will be there :)
And who will be head judge? just wondering.

Torchic Doll "Bashamo" will also be there
I am also celebrating my birthday this weekend (My Birthdays the 9th)
I am turning TWENTY :) sounds old :( the countdown to 21 begins!

you all must give me presents and more presents
punishment for no gifts to Torchic will result in pecking or being burned.

Last edited:
I've never been to a Houston Tourney run by Team Cook...but I'm sure it will be as good as I've heard. Can't wait...hope to finalize my ride soon. This is the set you can't miss, and with a deal like this...how can you miss it?

PokeMasterFlabface said:
I've never been to a Houston Tourney run by Team Cook...but I'm sure it will be as good as I've heard. Can't wait...hope to finalize my ride soon. This is the set you can't miss, and with a deal like this...how can you miss it?

You've never been to one of our tournaments?????

Oh man.... You're missin' out!!!!
:biggrin:

Last edited:
homeofmew said:
we have age divisions to judge?
I don't care which one I get
I perferr 15+ but I don't care XD

NidoPrince said:
hey mike, do you mind if i choose the division i want to judge? becuase, if i can, i want to judge 11-14.....

Hey guys.... No choosing judging assignments at this time.

Your judging duties will depend on other factors. But, don't worry. You're both judging.

Just keep in mind that it's your first juding assignment. I said I'd give you both the opportunity to judge since you're both new league leaders and new professors, but you'll be working under more experienced judges.

oooooooo so we can go to other judges if we are not sure on a ruling?
Like I do to James all the time XD hey its good to have a second opinion!

like A few weeks a go I ruled on something but asked James... just in case he agreed, I made final ruling. But I ended up being wrong when I talkjed to people when I got home. It was one of those things they changed at nationals...

Last edited:
Don't worry. Prereleases are easy. Just plan on being on your feet all day long. Trust me, I plan on working y'all, lol.

One more thing. All newbie judges must provide Shipley's donuts for their PTO's. Alright, two new judges equals lots of donuts.

Mike what type of donuts do you and Mia like?
How many do you want 12 or 6? lol

*small print* homeofmew (Tina) is not actually responsible for bringing any food for any PTO, TO, judge, League Leader, player or any POP member.

Last edited:
Back