Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

how depressing...

rokman

<a href="http://pokegym.net/gallery/browseimages.p
Yeah... I played FlyCat. woooooo ;\

round one - Timothy Foley (breloom machamp)
Ran through shroomish after 1 flygon was up.
1-0

round two - Chad Harris (Meganium Metagross)
Setup was awesome. I never saw a Lati* so... gg?
2-0

round three - Alex Brosseau (banette lunasol)
He starts with jolt* lunatone prized. :( still a gg
3-0

round four - A.J. Deloye (Lucario eevees)
I got sick draws, had a chance to keep it up with a catty ex kill. needed to constrain 1 card to discard (nrg) to ko a vappy. lol, 6 cards in hand. no way to get 1 more...
3-1

round five - Jay Hornug (szicorgross)
ewww. REVERSAL? R U KIDDING MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
3-2

round six - John Pebbles (Bandoom)
open with trap, play lightning, trans mentor, discard boost, get budew/castie, play budew, discard trappys lightning to retreat, use budew to get rare candy.
he goes, uses banette to ko budew (predictable)
candy flygon get boost play castie 100 gg.
4-2

round seven - Travis Claypoole (Ape)
a:water:sksjfdlkjfh:grass::metal:ariueb:fire:farlyba
4-3

round eight - Dave Coleman (Empoleon)
coolest guy i met today, besides the people i already knew. He was in the army and hasn't played for over a year. props for going 4-3 in the biggest pokemon tournament ever. But he misplayed at the end and lost.
5-3

round nine - Jason Klazincjkksaiehj (Shitree)
well, since Im playing the champ i figured id play my best... after some lengthy discussion on Illinios accents (Jason's is pretty thick) I get to playing seriously. After many years of wanting to play the FOUNDER of lafonte i finally got the chance
opening hand: trapinch trapinch skitty castform castform rare candy rainbow
first draw card holon mentor
i draw: flygon ex flygon ex delcatty ex react energy delcatty pk and some other useless cards THAT ARENT WINDSTORM gawd i hate curse stone
by this time ive already lost. he probably thinks im a terrible player ;\
5-4

so... the tourny ended. i stayed in the convention hall after for the midnight draft. i didnt play, but ness and some of his friends brought a pokebeach ball and we played EPIC BALL and seth had me cracking up the whole time. i love that kiddo ;p

I also got to chat with colin m and darkjake. even though my season was over, i played with flycat v flygod. colin is so good at this game.

i stayed up all night in the hall. me kettler soles justin s jorel k and tyler m from OK messed around all night long. we almost died next morning. lol

props - 'rents for driving 20 hours back n forth.
justin s. for playing good
kettler - for showing me the path to greatness with BUDEWIZZLE
fulop - <3
chuck - u rox
ness - we need a rematch one day
pokemom - i got to meet her! woot\
birch - becuase hes coolest pto.
KINGLER - omg that was awesome.

slops - why do i play pokemon?
kettler - WTH? 0-1 drop? gaaaawd......
me - ok, im wrong. if i was kettler i would of done it to seal the deal with hawaii too
20 hour drive - good god.
pokemon - i need a gf. ;\

Last edited:
I also got to chat with colin m and darkjake. even though my season was over, i played with flycat v flygod. colin is so good at this game.

Yes indeed, both of them are really good, Jake S and Colin M are 2 of the "better" players in Missouri!!!

Nice try though...the final match you had reminds me of my match vs him at regionals. I was using Flaridos.....he was using shiftry....He wins because
A) No supporters
B) No Energy
C) No Evos
D) He gets god hand.....2 rare Candies into Shiftry EX.

yeah......I would of thrashed him but, My luck was bad that DAY!!!!

Jason has this thing about him... when i sat down and did the shuffle truffle, he didnt cut my deck, he seperated it into piles of 6/8. and then he handed it to me. every time he cut my deck i got crap draws. he has some kind of illinios power that gives him a wierd accent and makes him give bad cuts.

Chris - oh, and you too.

everyone, wait till next year. im buhreaking the format HARDER than I did with flycat ;p

Jason has this thing about him... when i sat down and did the shuffle truffle, he didnt cut my deck, he seperated it into piles of 6/8. and then he handed it to me. every time he cut my deck i got crap draws. he has some kind of illinios power that gives him a wierd accent and makes him give bad cuts.

Chris - oh, and you too.

everyone, wait till next year. im buhreaking the format HARDER than I did with flycat ;p
Yeah when he cuts decks...he takes the top 8 cardsa, then lays them on the table seperated then I am left to finish the job...It is really annoying as well.

very true, i played at him at my first CC, he 3 stacks my deck. I was playing a bad arcadoom list so he gives me like all energy, luckly (and not at the same time)i get t2 arcanine against safeguarder banette,:eek:. then i get snake eyes on dual ball, gg ness.

Back