Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

How do you find....

A legue in a certain area? I went to search on the pokemon-tcg site & typed in a couple of cities near a place & didnt come up with anything. Any suggestions on how to find it another way or how to search the net in general for a card store that mi9ght be easier? Thanks

Check the state first. the league searcher, for some reason, doesn't like distance searching. There might be something within about half an hour of where you're searching. (for example, you search for Milwaulkee, WI, you won't find anything. However, you search Wisconsin and Mapquest the results, you'll find at least 1 league that's within 15 minutes of downtown Milawulkee, stuff like that).

Looks like we will be starting our own then...lol I cant seem to come up with anything in Killeen where we will be moving to in June. So far, Austin is the closest but who wants to drive what an hour & a half every weekend to play?! Not me...lol That would mean we have to take 2 cars & thats a pain in the butt! So, with any luck, we will start our own. We just might need to come to yall for help though since were not use to running things on our own, just helping Vince out here & there!
Thanks

vince can help give you a roadmap of what to do and is always available to you, whatever state you end up in :thumb:

You are entering the realm of two of my good friends who are PTOs....

Richard (Charles) Collinsworth and Mike Cook

They will be able to assist your efforts as well!

Talk to you guys soon!

Vince

Yes, I know you are Vincearoony! I know we can count on you wherever we go!
I did get to met MPB on Saterday in Dallas at the mall, but it was only briefly since he was giving Demos. So trust me, we will be running to whoever for help. I dont want our moving to get the PokeFever out of us all just because there isnt a Legue near us. Thats 1 thing that will keep the move POSITIVE...lol Only to a certain someone....(I luv u hunbun!)

Back