Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

How do you store your collection?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kid_of_suicune

well, at the moment i store all my holos (exept spares) in toploaders in a shoe box, but id like to be able to see them in a binder in the toploaders, is this possible? do u know of any binders like this?

Anyways, how do u store your collection(s)?

commons and useless cards are in a pile unorganized in a box. and my notable revereses and holos and exs are in sleeves in my ultra pro zipper big bag thing...

everything doesnt need to be in toploaders, just leave the cards in sleeves and put them in a binder

<>< rokman

Last edited:
kid_of_suicune said:
well, at the moment i store all my holos (exept spares) in toploaders in a shoe box, but id like to be able to see them in a binder in the toploaders, is this possible? do u know of any binders like this?

Anyways, how do u store your collection(s)?

I store mine in binders. I buy ultra pro 9 pocket pages and put 4 of each card in a pocket. I store them in numeric order. Anything beyond the four goes in a different trade binder. The exta non holo rares, commons and uncommons are grouped by type so that my league members can easily get what they need for their decks.

i take all my rare and holos and sleve them, then put them in binders.
then i take all the useless cards and put them in boxes.

I put all my Common/uncommon/rares in big cardboard boxes neatly, and put the holos in binders. One of each also goes in seperate binders sorted by type.

I put my ex's in toploaders and with my holos I just put a sleeve on them and them put it in a sheet. I put the rest in a sheets in a binder.

binder all the rares/holos/RHs, organize all the commons and uncommons first by set, then by evolution chain, and finally by type. Trainers are organized as common or uncommon and put in the box with their respective sets. Each set is put in a different booster box (my DX box is absolutely overflowing, while TATM is empty). Non-mod cards sit in a large shoebox on top of my TV.

I put my cards from the two most recent blocks (of five sets or other logical organization) in binders, with commons, uncommons, and rares/holos grouped first by type, then by Pokedex number. If I have extra commons/uncommons, I put them in booster boxes or shoeboxes. I put all the Trainer and Energy cards in a separate box, grouped first by function (draw, search, attack, disrupt, defense, recover (from discard pile), TM/Stadium, and other), then by set and number. The older Pokemon cards I group similarly to above, but keep them in shoeboxes rather than binders.

With well over 10,000 cards we needed a good way to see all of the cards at once. After trying many different approaches, we settled on the PokeBarrel method.

We placed all 10,000+ cards into top loaders. We have a large, 40 gallon, plastic barrel into which we dumped all of the cards. Now, whenever we want to build a deck, we just rummage through the barrel until we find the cards we need.
:)

Actually, we store all of our cards by color in binders with one set of binders for modified and one set for unlimited. Between my son and myself we keep four copies of each Pokemon and eight of each Trainer. All extra rares and holos and some trainers go in a trade binder. All extra commons and uncommons go in a card box that we take to the league and give away to new players and anyone else who may need them. We keep a seperate binder for collectable and signed cards.

Last edited:
All of our sets are in binders (the normal set, then the reverse set), then any extra cards are stored in large card boxes (4 row cardboard boxes that hold over 5000 cards each). I have 3 boxes. They are organized in tradable rare cards per set in one box along with modified trainers, and a section for cards I won't trade normally (Our personal stash so to speak). The other two boxes have commons and uncommons of all the sets (usually commons are kept separate from the uncommons) going from the newest sets back to the oldest, plus unlimited trainers, and energies. Besides that, we also have a small suitcase the size of an old typewriter, which carries all of our decks, damage counters, timer, extra sleeves, and an e-reader. Any extra stuff is placed in an extra box to take along. This may include pad, pens, league prizes, link cables, want lists, Cards from other games (DBZ/DBGT TCG, Neopets), latest newsletters, and other assorted what not. It's quite the load to bring to League. Good thing I don't bring all the binders every time I go!

I have a long box thing made for storing cards that I bought at a card shop. Then I organize the box of commons/uncommons by type, with energy in front. All the types get put into the box.

Then I have a smaller box for all trainers. Another box for just rares, and another box for all reverse foils.

A binder for holo rares/reverse rares/exs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back