Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

How do you support your Pokemon game play and/or collections

elam18

I would like to hear the pokemon community of how they funds their game play/collections.

For me, I work and buy/resell cards to funds my collection.

Simple: I trade on here. We have the best trading community around, I wouldn't want to get my cards anywhere else.

whats spending money on cards... jkjk i spend 30$ On each set and win the rest but i pay for it from my birthday and christmas moniez

stealing. Learned from example from Team Rocket.

Having a job helps a lot. Wouldn't have gotten a great collection going without it. Trading extras on here for ones I didn't pull, and trading at league as well.

I've got two jobs and I pool cards with a few other players who also have jobs. Other than that, trading/selling for bits and pieces I need.

I do that same as you elam. I buy/sell bulk lots on eBay, and use the money I make to expand my own collection :thumb:

Been good to me so far, and haven't spent much of my own money. Except when I bought a couple of PS booster boxes right after the release.

I almost never buy cards. I haven't bought a box in more than three years. I'm always trading.

I sell my jewellery and things I don't use anymore. Plus I work part time in School Aged Care, so I can trade with them, plus, a few of the ladies in my Tertiary course have sons that collect cards, so I will organise a trade with then sometime soon.

Back