Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

How do you???

We use people in the Witness Protection Program as Moderators.
It cuts down on the overhead.

I knew I recognised 'Sensei from somewhere! Excuse me...

But seriously, if you have any ideas or comments, just tell them to the actual mods-they'll be more than happy to listen.

You could trade 'Pop the last card he needs to complete his 1st ed. Jungle set. Or was it Fossil?

I was told that I was a mod once, and apparently everyone was in on the joke as I tried to desperatley lock things :(

Didn't there used to be some sort of initiation ritual involving Maple Bars?

Either way, you don't want to mod this place. You should enjoy the fine job the current mods are already doing. ;)

BJJ763 said:
You could trade 'Pop the last card he needs to complete his 1st ed. Jungle set. Or was it Fossil?

Fossil. I got a second box of Jungle 1st to complete that set.

Also, you need to trade me that Gym starter set to keep your mod status...

Fawkes0126 said:
Wait, so it doesn't cost anything to run the Pokegym? I thought it would for sure...

... who ever said it didnt cost anything? I dont understand where you would have gotten that idea. This board is in no way related to ezboard, and if you do some research, you will realize that the message board alone costs a pretty penny.

Last edited:
How to become a mod? That's one of the question asked by ambitious people. I have the hard copy of an annoucement of SD_Pokemom being elected as a mod. Smell with you guys later.

Gyarados vision said:
How to become a mod? That's one of the question asked by ambitious people. I have the hard copy of an annoucement of SD_Pokemom being elected as a mod. Smell with you guys later.

That wouldn't explain HOW to become a mod... only that so and so was added as mod...

ezboard is free. But as Orange Soda said, you will get popups and other ads. Pay accounts will have those ads removed.

Here's what I've learned from many places with message boards...

Rule of thumb: Those who ask to become mods when not qualified NEVER become mods. ^_^

Personally, I don't think I would enjoy being a mod...I'm too lazy for that. ^_^

Back