Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

How long does P!P take to fix rating issues?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonphanAtoZ

Hi there. I'd like to know how long Play! Pokemon usually takes to fix a "no points for a game" problem after e-mailing them? I'd just like to know this as I've e-mailed them twice with no response and the issue has not been fixed. Thank you in advance.

Nope. Nothing. 171717

Who did you send the information to, and when? I've had it take a week to get the confirmation back and then several (many times more than three) weeks to get an answer, and the first reply may not fix the problem. Be patient, I would assume they are busy rather than ignoring you.

The lack of an automatic Ticket reply suggests to me that the spam filters /internet ate your email.

And if i remember right each time you email them it goes to the bottom of the list to be answered.

My PTO told me to e-mail them until they answered. He's familiar with the system they use and says it drops quite a few e-mails.

My PTO told me to e-mail them until they answered. He's familiar with the system they use and says it drops quite a few e-mails.

That may or may not be true. But, I do know you need to wait at least a day or two before you send another one. It always takes a while for me to get the "automated" response with a ticket number. And I remember the same thing as evil psyduck regarding going to the bottom of the queue.

As NoPoke said it is important to note that each time you send a new email on the same topic, it updates your ticket making it look like it was submitted the day of the most recent follow up. This essentially moves it to the back of the queue. Since we usually answer emails in the order we receive them this can lead to it taking even longer to hear back from us.

In the future if you want to follow up on a ticket you have not heard back on it is best to send an email with a different subject line and just reference the ticket number in the body of the email if you have it.

Hi there. I'd like to know how long Play! Pokemon usually takes to fix a "no points for a game" problem after e-mailing them? I'd just like to know this as I've e-mailed them twice with no response and the issue has not been fixed. Thank you in advance.

Ya, i emailed them once, i didn't even get a response.

Are you sure you didn't play a trainer in a different age division? Those games don't count for rating...

Are you sure you didn't play a trainer in a different age division? Those games don't count for rating...

The issue in this case (I know since the OP is one of my players) is that the opponent in question was registered incorrectly. It looks like the parent put his own information in instead of his child's when activating the Player ID. It marked this as an out-of-division match when we uploaded and thus awarded no points.

This particular registration problem seems to be relatively common.

Here's the timeline for my son's fix so far:

Sat. Jan 22 - submitted email to customer service
Mon Jan 24 - received ticket number
Wed Feb 2 - received email stating fix "was fairly easy" and that the fix will happen with the next calculation (within 48hrs)

They didn't say what the issue was but it looks like about 1.5 weeks for a turnaround time for easy problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back